twenty-two

( do not ask why i have this )

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
[ taychan's date part 2 ft. jaemin ]

࿐ ࿔*:・゚NUDES

     "CHILD DO YOU NEED SOMETHING?" chan asked as jaemin limped, quietly suprisingly, behind him. "a walking stick perhaps?"

jaemin only flushed brightly, pointing to his throat and not looking chan in the eye. grabbing a notepad out of his back pocket, and a pencil, he wrote a simple sentence.

i need a ride home and i sucked minho's dick :^)

chan deadpanned, "and he destroyed your lower body?" the younger gasped at this, well more like a raspy gurgling sound from the back of his throat, and wrote again.

he has an overstimulation kink or something, i dunno

"i need to go on my date with taylor though..." chan said, running a hand through his blonde hair.

jaemin lit up before writing something new.

can i meet her :D

the elder sweatdropped. not another third wheel.

jaemin frowned before flipping his note page.

you said that i could :'(

giving him puppy dog eyes, jaemin gurgled out something that sounded like a "please?"

"i'm sorry min, but i cant let taylor down..." chan started before he saw jaemin's eyes start to water. "OKAY FINE YOU'RE TOO CUTE TO LEAVE HERE." jaemin embraced chan in a hug and made another gurgling sound that sounded something like a scream.

you would be a good boyfriend if you weren't straight and minho didnt exist

chan shoved jaemin into his car before saying to him "don't compare me to that masochist." and slamming jaemin's door and getting into the driver's seat.

the car ride was short, but it seemed like a decade to chan. jaemin was doing random dance moves to his playlist called "jae's bopples" and trying to sing along but failing horribly. the playlist mostly included twice songs and boy was chan just tired.

"we're here." chan said and parked.

the two walked inside, seeing taylor in the corner of the coffee shop with a table for two.

jaemin immediately started writing.

she's pretty, also can you buy me a cookie crumble frappuccino?

first his date, and now his money. chan sighed and jaemin gave him the eyes. "fine." he said before ordering their drinks. jaemin happily grabbed his frappuccino before sitting across from taylor and writing a few sentences.

hello taylor im jaemin aka chan's favorite aka the one minho destroyed yesterday

taylor laughed while chan blushed. she grabbed his hand and rubbed circles into the back of his hand and stared into his eyes lovingly.

jaemin gagged before slurping on his frappuccino and writing a long ass paragraph on his notepad while chan and taylor stared at each other.

did you guys know that minho is into bondage and teasing? i didnt either until he brought out the fluffy blue handcuffs and the sex toys. he's also into blindfolds so i couldnt really see anything, but i did suck his dick without looking. then when we went to go take a shower, we had shower sex! overall my ass and throat hurt and i was extremely overstimulated, but it was a fun experience!

chan looked as though his soul had left his body as taylor took a picture of the note and sent it to the 'WHORE HOUSE' groupchat while jaemin continued happily slurping his frappuccino.

WHORE HOUSE

tatortot
MINHO WHAT THE FUCK

minhoe
WHAT

ellebelle

WHY THE FUCK 🤢🤚

squirrel
poor jaemin

minhoe
hE SAID IT WAS
A FUN EXPERIENCE
LEAVE ME ALONE

bangurmum
bitch you'll never live
this down im telling you
that now