nineteen

CHAPTER NINETEEN[ taychan's date ft

CHAPTER NINETEEN
[ taychan's date ft. elly ]

࿐ ࿔*:・゚NUDES

CHAN sighed as he put his down after the texts with Jisung. He just wanted to enjoy a nice night with his girlfriend, but as always, his friends had to pull such tricks. He didn't mind it though, it's not like he ever thought about such thi—

He was pulled out thoughts as he felt his phone vibrate in his hand. He noticed a text from the girl he was just thinking about.

tatertot
uhm—
tatertot
elly's having a breakdown at my place and I can't really leave her alone—

bangyourmom
siGh
bangyourmom
I'll come over and we can have a movie night and elly can like,,, go away or something—

tatertot
I'm sorry babe ):

bangyourmom
dw about it I'll just make sure elly pays for ruining this night though

Chan sighed and made his way to his car to drive to Tay's place. He also got some food on the way for the three of them.

Once he made it, he realized just what Tay meant about Elly having a breakdown. She looked like a mess. A bigger one then she already was.

"Wow, what happened to you?" Chan asked as he placed the food down on the dining table.

"Fuck OFF!" Elly cried as she curled deeper into the blanket she stole from Taylor.

Tay sighed and patted Elly's head. "Go eat, you'll feel better." She got up, trying to make the younger girl do the same.

Elly groaned, grabbed a plate, served herself food and walked away into Tay's spare room. Chan laughed at the girls current state.

"What happened?" Chan asked as he wrapped his arms around Tay's waist.

"I honesty don't know I couldn't understand a thing she said." Tay replied as she held Chan's hands. She took a fork from the bag and grabbed a piece of the food Chan brought.

She took another bit of food and gave it to Chan as he swayed them back and forth. They ate like for a little until they each grabbed plates and made their way to the couch.

After finishing their food, they cuddled on the couch and watched movies. They enjoyed the silence and the movie that shined on the smiles plastered on their faces. Tay grabbed Chan's hand, playing with the rings and bracelets that covered his fingers and wrist.

"Hey," Taylor suddenly took interest to a certain ring. "Does this have a special meaning or something?"

Chan chalked on his saliva. She had noticed his O ring.

"It's n-nothing—" He pulled his back and nervously smiled. "I swear." He focused back on the movie.

Tay looked confused but brushed it off.

It was nice. Them just cuddled up on the couch, enjoying some alone time—

"WOOJIN FUCKING POSTED!"

With Elly.

::::::💛::::::
this was long and boring I'm sorry—
I just wanted Tay to have her y/n moment 😔✌️
anyway thanks for 2k reads it means a lot !!
love you <333
— elly🍋