#5

"Aw, how cute!" I hear someone exclaim. I slowly wake up, and see the small cub's head on my chest and my arms wrapped around her. I see everyone gathered in my room, awe-ing and taking pictures of us. I blush.

"Scatter!" Mina whispers and they all leave.

I look at the time and see its ten am. Wow, we slept for ten hours and I woke up late for once. I look at Chae and tuck her hair behind her ear, fuck she's so cute. I can't! I have to be professional.

"Chaeyoung." I shake her softly. "You have to wake up now."

-

I get waken up by a goddess. I think I like Chou Tzuyu. I wake up and smile at her cutely, but I pout when I see her cold face. "Thank you for letting me sleep with you."

"Yes, well we cannot do this again. I have to be professional Ms Son. I hope you understand." Chewy gets up and leaves the room.

I sigh and groan. Damn I thought we were finally getting somewhere. I get up and go downstairs, bumping into Mina-unnie. "Hey Mina-unnie."

"Hey Chaengie!" She gives me a gummy smile.

"What?" I raise my eyebrow, her smile creeping me out.

"Look." She shows me a picture of me and Tzuyu sleeping. "You two are so cute! Do you like our Tzuyu?"

"Yes, I wish she'd open up to me." I rant. "I really like her Mina-unnie! S-should I tell her? Or should I show her?"

"Tzuyu likes to be professional, I'm sure you've heard it many times." Mina explains. "She thinks love is a distraction, she just wants to do her job."

"So I basically don't have a chance." I huff.

"No, you do. She let you sleep with her! The only other person she done that with is me and Nayeon-unnie after years and years of getting to know her and being her friend." Mina exclaims. "Trust me, she likes you but she doesn't know it yet."

"I hope you're right." I pout. Mina-unnie pulls me into a hug. "Thank you."

"No problem." She murmurs. I feel eyes burning into me and I meet Tzuyu's glare, I gulp and pull away. "I'll see you around."

"Yeah." I make eye-contact with Chewy...is she...no-is she jealous?

She turns away and I go to the bathroom and get showered and changed into white shorts, black Jordans, black and white striped tee shirt with a pink cropped vest over it. Satisfied with my look I put on red lipstick and did my eyebrows.

-

Ms Son and her friends are going to the theme park, so obviously we are escorting them. I dress into black Adidas sweatpants, a black and white striped long-sleeved shirt, white airforces and a black Adidas cap. I decide to go without makeup.

I go downstairs and see the little cub in a casual and cute outfit, I subtly check her out - she's too cute for own good - then I notice we're both wearing striped shirts

I go downstairs and see the little cub in a casual and cute outfit, I subtly check her out - she's too cute for own good - then I notice we're both wearing striped shirts. Great, the others are going to make fun of this now. 

"Oo twinning!" Dahyun points out, putting an arm round her shoulders, making everyone else laugh too. We both roll our eyes, Ms Son giggles a little.

"Who are we waiting for?" Sana asks, looking around. Obviously getting impatient. 

"2yeon." I say bluntly, they all look at me in shock. Then they come down, both of their necks covered in hickeys. The others look at me, the couple look confused. "Told you." They burst out laughing. I crack a small smile.

Chaeyoung runs over to me, clinging onto my arm and pressing my dimple, "Cute."

I blush, "You're cuter." I murmur as she goes and grabs her bag.

"What?" She looks up at me, confused.

"Nothing." I clear my throat. "Lets go people. I'll drive."

"Shotgun." Ms Son skips over to the passenger side.

"More like short one, get in the back." Mina-unnie ruffles her hair.

"Yah!" She stomps off into the back with the others.

We drive in silence, Mina telling me the directions and the others messing around in the back. I think about something and decide to voice my thoughts, "Mina, when did you and Ms Son get so close?"

"When you shut her out. I comfort her." She shrugs. "Why do you ask? Someone jelly?"

"No. Just-just don't get too close. Nayeon-unnie is already in pretty deep, its only gonna end in tears and I don't want that for you." I glance at her, my brows furrowed.

"You can't always think like that Tzu." Mina sighs. "Not everything ends badly, enjoy what you have now. Don't think about the past or future. Okay?"

I nod and focus on the road.