#2

"Well Tzuyu, if you need anything just ask me but you can go choose your rooms now. The whole third floor is for you three." Appa smiles, coming back in. 

"Okay, thank you Mr Son." Tzuyu and her friends bow, they take their suitcases and go upstairs to get settled in.

Once the three girls left we start to talk about them, Sana-unnie begins, "Nayeon is fun to talk to but the other two were very quiet. Tzuyu caught my eye."

"Tzuyu looks emotionless or maybe she was just deep in thought." I say. "Mina looked nervous, maybe she's just shy. I don't think Tzuyu likes me." I pout.

"To be fair Chaengie you did speak to her rudely at the door." Jihyo-unnie reminds me, resting her head on my back.

"Don't worry, she won't be able to resist your fun personality." Jeong-unnie smiles at me.

"Yeah!" I smile, showing off my dimple. 

"I like Nayeon-unnie, she's funny." Dahyun says. "With her bunny teeth."

"Yeah, she has a nice smile." Jeong says, gazing off. 

"I'm hungry." Momo whines. "Have any food? Chaeng?"

"Of course, go into the kitchen. You can have anything." I giggle as she dashes off.

"Oo me too!" Sana gets up and runs after her. 

"Sana! Be care-" Jihyo stops when she hears a bang and Sana yelp

We all run into the kitchen, suddenly Tzuyu runs in, her friends following shortly after. We see Sana-unnie whimpering on the floor, holding her head. "Ms Minatozaki! What happened?" Tzuyu rushes to her, carefully helping her up. 

"Please, just call me Sana." She groans. "Ugh my head. I slipped on the floor and hit my head. I think it will leave a bruise."

"Mina will check you over, she has a medical degree." Tzuyu picks her up bridal style. Wow she's strong.

"Thank you Tzuyu-ah." Sana smiles, blushing slightly. Once she gets put down on the sofa, Mina uses a torch and looks into her eyes and then looks at her head.

"She'll be fine." Mina says softly. 

"Thanks!" Sana hugs her and pulls in Tzuyu. 

"Yah! What about me!" Nayeon joins their hug.

"Group hug!" Sana giggles. We all join them. 

Tzuyu and Mina look very uncomfortable and wiggle out of the hug, we all break apart. 

"Tzuyu-ya! Mina-unnie! Thank you for your help." I give Tzuyu my biggest smile, I want her to like me, then I smile at Mina. 

"It's no trouble Ms Son." Tzuyu says, her face and eyes emotionless. 

"Don't call me that, it makes me sound old. Just call me Chaeng or Chaeyoung." I pout.

"Sorry, I can't. It's too unprofessional." She says and goes upstairs. 

"Don't worry Chaeyoung, she'll come round." Mina smiles at me sadly. 

"I hope so Mina-unnie." I mumble. She follows her upstairs.