"Today is the first auction I will take you to the room with the other breeders there. You will get dressed and wait for me to call you." We reached the door and she turned to me "You will call me Madam Olivia"

"Yes Madam Olivia" with that she opened the door. The room was full of talking girls when they noticed us they quickly looked down

"Ladies we have another girl, Please make sure she is dressed for the auction."

"Yes Madam Olivia" she looked at me and waited for me to walk inside. The girls didn't look at me until the door closed behind me. I just stood there wondering what I should do. After a moment a girl finally came forward.

"Come on we need to get you dressed before she comes back" I followed her to a rack of dresses I just stood there.

"So where are you from" she asked.

"Missouri"

"Really, I'm from Iowa."

"Were basically sisters." smiling

"You could say that," she grabbed a black dress and held it towards me one she checked it out she shook her head and went back to searching. "So" I didn't know what to say. She turned around with a white strapless elegant gown. "Perfect" she handed me the gown

"Look if we never see each other I fell like I want to be remembered by at least on person." she held out her hand. "My name is Alexa Kenneth"

"My name is Claire McDowell" smiling we shook hands. As I got dressed my heart was in my throat. The feeling of being sold as a breeder made me fell like a slave. I would lose my v-card to a man I didn't love just to give him more shifter babies. We sat there awaiting on our fate some of us sat their in silence crying others mingled to pass the time. Alexa kept me company we talked about our families and what we wanted to study in college. We couldn't even think of going to school without permission.

You would have to bare a lot of shifters for them to allow something like that "Alexa listen, keep your head down that is the only way you can survive." I told her. she was the first person to help me, if we weren't in this situation we would have been friends. She looked at me and smiled "You too"

There was the sound of keys at the door. Everyone froze when Madam Olivia came in and smiled at us "Okay ladies it is time, before we head out you will be handed a number you will line up in that order. We will be taking fifteen girls first and the rest will wait when we come back." she looked around waiting for us to show that we understood"Now, when the director calls your number you will step forward turn once so that the Alphas can see you clearly"

"Yes Madam Olivia" she nodded, as she turned another woman came in the room with a basket.

"Okay ladies when I call your name come forward to get your number." as she called everyone's name they received their number Alexa was number ten while I was number twenty so I would truly never see her again.

"Follow me" we filled out the room and down the hall, nobody said a word but we held hands in comfort. Cause right now we weren't strangers we were sisters. The door we stood in front of we could hear voices and growls which didn't help nobody's nerves. They opened the door it was a conference room with tables and chairs that held all the Alphas in the region. We walked up to the stage and just stood there, I tried not to fidget under their stares.

"Welcome to the first breeders auction, these girls have been picked by the best scouts. You have your folders which contains the profile of each girl." The director looked towards us and smiled. "Okay ladies if you are not in the first group please head to the back until we are ready for you. The girls turned to head off the stage I turned but I froze I looked back to see Alexa watching me with sad eyes. I smiled tapping under my chin telling her to keep her head up, she nodded.

As I was about to head off the stage when someone caught my attention I noticed a guy who was watching me. His eyes from what I could tell where grey, there was a connection forming that I couldn't understand. The girl behind me nudged me so that I would head on back with the other girls. when we all sat down we could hear the director calling the names of each girl, we could hear the men cheer with every name. When Alexa's name was called I held my breath as the director told everyone's Alexa's information I prayed that she would find someone that would at least find a master that would treat her well. When the bidding started she was sold for one hundred thousand dollars my heart froze, everyone in the room eyes got big for the amount that was announced.

OMG, we were like cattle correction we are cattle. My heart was beating so fast. When Madam Olivia came into the room followed by the first group some were crying and some held small smiles. when I finally noticed Alexa she seemed paled, I quickly ran up to her.

"Alexa, how did it go"

"Other than me being sold for one hundred thousand. I'll have to tell you later."

"Did you get to see your Master"

"Yeah, he is good looking but you know what that means. They can be good looking but be total asses."

"True" When Madam Olivia called for Alexa she looked so sad I wanted to tell her it would be alright but I couldn't really tell her that cause I really couldn't believe that at all myself.

"I will try my hardest to find you Alexa"

"Thanks Claire." With that she gave me a hug and we said our goodbyes then she was gone.