5: First Day

Chapter 5.

First Day

I WOKE up early in the morning to prepare for the battle. I know its too early, but I wont have much time becuase the class starts today.

I despise my uniform! I despise it as much as I despise wearing it. It's a matter of following the rules of the school. I'm wearing a white longsleeve with a black blazer and a red and black striped long necktie, as well as a red and black striped skirt that is too short, exposing half of my legs.

Its 3 o'clock in the morning, and I'm planning to go on mirror dimension to check my powers if I still control it perfectly, I need to win.

When I'm done creating a portal to teleport on the mirror dimention, I swiftly jump on it. And the darkness begin to overpowered everything.

I appeared and first thing that welcomes me is the mirrors that is scattered everywhere. The place is very silent, and my steps are the only sound that you can hear.

I start practicing. I close my eyes and concentrate as I open my palms slightly to let the purple black circle to generate the flare and the electricity to overrun the black circle that I let out on my palms.

I pointed it on the mirror, Mabilis akong lumipad ng mabilis na bumalik ang black circle ball na itinira ko sa salamin, agad kong iniharang ang kanang kamay ko, mabilis naman itong naglaho, saka ako maingat na bumaba sa sahig.

Agad akong nagpalabas sa dalawa kong palad ng kulay purple na usok atsaka ito nagpaikot sa katawan ko, It will make me strong and secured.

Gumawa ako ng maraming dummies upang magsanay, nang mag silitawan sila ay mabilis akong lumipad at nagpalabas ng apoy na may halong kuryente saka ito itinutok sa paparating na dummy sa'kin.

Mabilis itong naglaho, I used my agility to speed up my movements, and I touched my black diamond ring, which transformed into a butterfly sword, the God of Chaos's blade. I accelerated my pace and began killing all of the dummies.

"Asan ka galing? Ang aga mo namang nagising". Deliah asked nang mabungaran nito akong kapapasok sa room namin.

Hindi ko siya sinagot, pero ang dami niya pa ring sinabi. Medyo napagod rin ako dahil naparami yata ang ginawa kong dummies.

"Hintayin natin si Xhye, tutal magka-tabi lang naman ang klase natin. Sayang lang at di tayo magkaklase, sa red class kami ni Xhye eh, bumagsak kami at kakaunti lang din naman ang students sa Grey class". She continued.

I didn't bother to answer back, wala rin naman akong masabi, tahimik ko na lang na binasa ang sched ko ngayong araw.

"And omg! Mamayang gabi pala ang laban niyo ni Gashina, sigurado ka bang kaya mo? Baka kasi sa clinic ang bagsak mo eh" nag-salubong ang kilay ko sa sinabi niya.

Minamaliit ba ako ng babaeng ito? Why should I be afraid? If anyone should belittled, it should be her. She's merely a protector. Even if she fights me with all her Quesa, she and her friends will not be able to defeat me because I am the God of Chaos, the God of all the Goddesses.

Dahil sa inis ko ay nauna na akong lumabas. I don't want to waste my time on someone who is so stupid. They look at me so low.

I'm walking on the hallway, and students are scattered everywhere with their group of friends. Some are on their class now.