Chapter 4: Getting Info and Confessions

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Ryuko: We need to talk to Mr. Mikisugi.

C: Hmm why?

Ryuko: He owes me some info.

C: Explain.

Ryuko: After I left you with the tennis club he stopped me and gave me this.

Ryuko holds up her left hand which had a red glove on it with a pin of sorts.

Ryuko: It's called the Seki Tekko. It allows me to give Senketsu blood easily. He also said if I beat Hakodate he would give me some info.

C: Ok I'm in. We'll corner him after class and make him tell us everything he knows.

Ryuko: Sounds like a plan.

C: Then after that we'll go shopping.

The oven dings. I pull out the muffins and set them on the stove. The smell of fresh chocolate chip muffins is intoxicating. I look over to Ryuko and see her staring at them with a bit of drool coming out her mouth.

C: Wow it's nice to know my cooking is appreciated.

Ryuko: Huh?

I then point to the left corner of my mouth. She touches her's and feels the drool. She quickly wipes it away. I then take two plates and split the muffins between us. I hand Ryuko a plate with three muffins on it. She takes a bite of one. I swear her gear-shaped pupils turned to hearts.

Ryuko: These are amazing!!!

I don't say anything but I give her a smile. We sit side by side on the counter eating our breakfast.

C: C'mon Drifter we got a teacher to interrogate.

Timeskip

After class, which consisted of Ryuko burning holes into Mr. Mikisugi's back with her glare, Mako came flying at us. Ryuko caught her and on her back was a note. The note told Ryuko to meet him at his place.

C: There is no way in hell I'm letting you meet up with a man, probably twice your age, at his place alone.

Ryuko: Oh I was going drag you with me anyways.

C: Awesome glad we're on the same page.

We then leave to go meet the blue haired teacher.

Mikisugi: We got a problem. I saw the way you were staring at me in class, all passionate like. It would be bad for both of us if people started spreading rumors about our relationship.

Ryuko walks up and grabs him by the shirt collar.

Ryuko: The only "relationship" we're going to have is the one my fist will have with your face you freakshow!

Mikisugi: I knew it you can't keep your hands off me.

Mikisugi unbuttons his shirt and Ryuko quickly backs up to sit on the couch.

Ryuko: Look I don't know what you want, but what I want is some info! Like who you are and how you know about Senketsu. You said you'd tell me after I beat that Hakodate chick remember? So come on let's have it!

Mikisugi then sits down next to Ryuko sliding close to her.

Mikisugi: A man's word is only good on the day it's made after that yeah... not so much.

C: THAT'S IT!!

I don't know what it was but for some reason he was pissing me off on levels I couldn't even explain. I jump off the spot where I was leaning against the wall and grab Mikisugi by the shirt. I slam him into the wall.