Chapter 7

I growl at him wildly and something comes forward in my chest and I seem to be convulsing or something, but I don't care, all I can see is red and I leap on him and pin him down snarling, "Because my fucking parents are dead. THATS why I'm mad. And not only that. My fucking mother wouldn't ever want me to be a gay fag!  So. Stay the fuck. Away. From. Me. If I see you again. I will kill  you."

I suddenly realize that my voice is deeper than normal. And scratchy. In fact it's very hard to talk at all.

I look around, stunned. 

"Wait, what!?" I look down at my paws?

He looks at me very sad and starts running. And I mean bolting away. He gets out of the house faster than I've ever seen anyone run.

I try as many times as I can to get out of whatever state this is.

What the fuck? I ask myself utterly confused.

I walk around a bit and then decided that Jake, would probably know.

I wince even having to think about asking that douche for help.

I run as fast as I can to his house having already knowing where he lives for some reason, it was like there was a string pulling me really, and also there was this gravely voice telling me where to go as well.

I spot him and slow down suddenly and send a couple of rocks ranging his way and he looks over at me sharply.

"Is that little Chase, the new transformer wolf, coming to ask me for help to get out of his wolf form?" He looks at me sarcastically.

I look at him annoyed, and then give up and whine.

"I'll only help if you don't ignore me, and be at least my friend," he says boldly.

I sigh, and nod my head.

He looks pleased and then says, "Imagine yourself in your human form and you will immediately go back."

Without thinking about the consequences I change immediately and am left bare naked, with a very obvious Jake staring at me.

He starts walking towards me and I quickly change back and start running as fast I can back home, I mean fast. My sister should be home now so I think I will be same from Jake.

I quickly run in my house and try to change back in my room but as soon as I'm through I feel a very furry body behind me. Then it suddenly gets smooth and silky as I feel a head tuck into my neck and a hard thing also presses against me.

I push him off me and pull some clothes on and throw some at him without looking at him.

"Put the damn clothes on," I growl at him.

A few moments later he mutters, "Decent."

I look at him and see muscles and a very big, nope and I practically let out a guttural cry and quickly turn back around, "If you don't put the fucking clothes on  I'm going to attack you and kill you." 

I hear a little shuffling and see him in my view after a couple of seconds.

He's-

Sorry, I couldn't just giveaway the whole plot in one chapter. Hope you can wait!

-Sage

😘😘