Chapter 6

I hear the door crack down.

I see a wild eyed golden wolf bound into the room.

I look at him like he's crazy but before I can get anything out he jump's on me and starts licking me and sniffing me everywhere.

"What's wrong?!" I exclaim pushing him away.

He growls at those words and shifts hack to a human a very naked and fucking handsome human.

Stop it!

"What's wrong you ask, now how long was it since I was saw you last??? Yeah that's right fucking 3 weeks ago. I let it go on for a bit but then I started going crazy now I can't stand not being he you. Right now I can barely stand not fucking you right now. I'm so desperate to have to I need you so bad and not being able to see you drove me fucking insane, day by day. You ask what the fucks wrong with me. Well there it is! And you know what I though, since his mom died I'll give him time. He'll come to me for help! But no. No. You can't do that. I'm only your mate for fucks sake!!!" He growls and pushes me onto the bed once he's through talking.

"Get the fuck off of me!!!" I growl and snap at him.

He looks at me hurt.

"What's wrong???" He asks wildly.

 So yeah, I know, it's short but I just know got to reset my password, because I had forgotten it...

😭😭😂😂