•Damsel in distress•

Warning! Slight mentions of mature content and strong language!
[Residents x reader]

I woke up with my head throbbing. I groaned and reached to massage the back of my head where the pain was the most intense. Well, I tried to reach because as soon as I moved my hand I realised that it was tied to my other one. Confused I looked around and saw that I was in some kind of dungeon. Eh... how did I end up in such situation?

~Earlier this afternoon~
"(Y/N)!" Sebastian's voice boomed from the other room and I peeked out of the kitchen having in mind not to burn the dinner.
"Yes Sebastian?" I answered wondering what he needs me for. If he's gonna flick my forehead again because I left a speck of dust somewhere then I swear I'll-
"There you are, Master Vincent needs a new set of paints and Master Leonardo has run out of his cigarettes. Go to the town and buy them and on your way back stop by the bakery and buy fresh bread rolls. Sir Arthur is at the door and the coach is already waiting by the gate. Hurry up, we don't have the whole afternoon!" He said pushing me out of the kitchen after his rambling.
"Okay, okay, you don't have to push me. So usual paints for Vincent and cigarettes for Leonardo and fresh bread rolls... where the heck will I find fresh bread rolls in the afternoon?" I asked the butler while putting my coat on.
"The Greens' Bakery. Old Green always has fresh bread. Now go!" I was pushed once again and I stumbled into Arthur who was waiting just outside the door.
"Oh, hello Arthur, sorry for that" I quickly stepped back and apologized the british writer.
"Hello (Y/N), no problem, I knew you'd fall for me sooner or later" he said with a smirk and I smiled sending him a playful glare.
"Oh, shut it. I thought you already knew I'm not interested in old men, now come on or Sebastian will push us down the staircase" I joked and opened the door heading to the gate.
"Oh, you hurt my feelings (Y/N). I'm not that old, you know." he said putting his hand dramatically over his heart but followed me anyways failing to hide a wide grin.

We bickered back and forth until we arrived at town.
"Alright, first -cigarettes for Leonardo, then paints for Vincent and final stop -the Greens'Bakery. Just make sure not to chat with your group of girlfriends for too long. Sebastian is in a hurry and I don't want to anger him since he seems so 'pushy' today" I said to Arthur heading for the shops.
"They're not my girlfrie- (Y/N) WATCH OUT!" he shouted and jumped towards me but before he could reach me, I was grabbed from behind and pulled into a carriage. The last thing I remember was Arthur running and the door closing. Before I could turn to see who my attacker was I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head.

~Back to the present~
Ah, now I remember! I was kidnapped... Great. Why me of all people? Why the Lady Luck is never on my side? Ugh... how does one behave when kidnapped...? In 19th century? I felt a slight panic arise inside me. Okay (Y/N), it's going to be alright, just don't panic and think logically. I took a deep inhale and exhaled loudly scrunching my nose at a not-so-nice smell of dampness. I felt the ties were a bit loose and tried to pull them off my wrists. Ha! Thank goodness I have such thin wrists and hands! With a little effort I could finally pull the lines off. Just as I was going to look for an escape route a door opened and three men came in. Only three? Heh, this will be easier than I thought, but I'm still a little sore and my head is killing me so I'll have to wait and play their game.

"Hello there little miss" started one "how are you feeling, does it hurt anywhere?" he said mockingly the way you talk to a child and others laughed at their friend's 'ridiculous joke'. Ugh, so pathetic.
"Who are you and what do you want with me?" I asked roughly and immediately regretted it, gritting my teeth in pain as one of them punched me in the face.
"Watch it! You don't want that pretty face of yours bruised, do you? It has nothing to do with you but some of your friends humiliated us on the last party and we want revenge. You are barely a bait" he said and two other men appeared from behind the door and said something in a language I didn't recognize. Then they all left leaving me wondering over what they said. The last party?... after a moment something clicked. No way, they are the ones that argued with le Comte. That's right. Then the residents of mansion stepped in and they had to leave before the eyes of people. And if I'm right there were seven of them. That IS a problem. If I only had some kind of distraction...