"Y/N darling, pleasure seeing you here

"Y/N darling, pleasure seeing you here. You look disgusting, why haven't you awoken your powers!?" He shouted and I flinched.

I stood there not knowing what to say because I didn't know what he was talking about, "I'm a human! I don't have any powers!" I hissed and he smirked at me.
"Then why are your eyes blue?" Taeyong said and I dropped to the ground, it felt like my body was on fire and I screamed out in agony.
Jimin quickly grabbed me and took off, his speed was incredible and so was his strength.
He jumped over houses like they were nothing, I couldn't look because I was scared of heights but I was curious why....why did he save me?
"Why?" I asked and he hummed to himself, "because being that close to him could kill you." Jimin replied.

"What are you talking about Jimin?" I asked and he stopped on the roof of a building.
"I mean the werewolf that changed you could kill you, being that close to him will make your organs shut down. Taeyong is powerful, and could be the next alpha. But you have to be careful, because I know his plan. He wants to kill you, and then take away your powers." Jimin said and I still didn't understand why, why me out of millions of other women!
"Then why did you save me? You could've let me die." I asked.
   He scoffed and then said, "Next time I shall let you die you ungrateful shit!" and he then picked me back up and jumped from the building.
I was so comfortable around Jimin, but I couldn't allow myself to fall in love with him.
I'm not worthy of dating a king, and especially a vampire king.
"Mochi" I whispered and he began to laugh, "What!? Hahaha" he said and then stopped on the sidewalk.
   "I called you Mochi!" I teased.

He couldn't stop laughing and he was actually cute, and his smile was making me melt like a good Popsicle in summer

What happened too that predator? And where did this cutie come from?.
"Mochi? Out of all names you could've called me, I shall name you now......Kimchi! Yes that's perfect for you. You can be sour, you're feisty, and then you're old as fuck!" He laughed even more and I playfully punched him.

"So where are we going?" I asked while still giggling.
   "To my home in the forest, it's pretty remote and no one knows about it." Jimin replied and we left once again.
************************************