Are you sure?

"Are you sure you want this?" Kev asked
"yes" I pulled him close and kissed him again. He didn't deny my lips or pull away. Don't worry we didn't fuck. I mean we probably will. But not now.

We both laid on the bed and slept that night away. I woke up to Kev having what seemed like a bad dream he kept moving and shivering in his sleep. I got up and grabbed my phone off the floor. My mom never called or texted me. I was worried but hoped for the best. She probably just went right to her bed and fell asleep.
"Kayden what are you doing up so early?" Kev said in a groggy voice.
"Just seeing if anyone called or texted me. But no one did"
"I see." he said
He pulled me by my waist on top of him and he held me tight.
"Come on baby, cuddle me" he said
I blushed I wrapped my Arms around his body and held him too.
"What are you doing this Morning I asked
"Well, first I got to eat"
"what do you eat?"
"Well, as a vampire I do have blood supplements such as some pills and I sometimes eat humans."
"Oh okay.What will you eat this morning?"
"More than likely the supplements. How about we head to the kitchen and I'll show you baby."
"okiee" I said
He sat up and then Picked me up like a baby and carried me to the kitchen. His kitchen was small but had all the supplies needed.
There was as well a small table and a high chair???
I would have assumed he had a kid if it wasn't a big high chair. That could literally fit an adult. I was concerned but a bit excited. Is he a little? or A Daddy? I hoped he was a daddy! I maybe had a tiny daddy kink.... It's not a big deal.
He saw me eyeballing the chair.
"Oh, Kayden don't worry about that. I don't have any kids if that's what you're thinking." He said worried
I looked up at him. 
"It's okie." I blushed and hid into his chest
"Okay I know you might find this weird Kayden, but I already told you my darkest secret, you may as well know this too. I'm a daddy. Not an actual daddy but I'm into ddlg if you know what that is."
"I know what that is...and no I don't think ts weird. Cause....Nevermind" I said blushing I couldn't get the words out without blushing or anything.
"Cause what sweetie?"
"I might be into it too... I'm a little...."
I said nervously
He hugged me
"Do you wanna sit in the high chair? I' got if for one day when I got a little so I am prepared." he winked at me
"Uhhuh" I said quietly
He picked me up an put me in the high chair.
"so what do you want to eat baby?"
"hmmmmmmm how abouts ice cweams?!"
"Baby that isn't for breakfast" he said
"hmphs!"
My phone starts ringing in my pocket. I answer.
"Excuse me is this Kayden?"
"Yes?"
"I'm calling about your mom...She is in the hospital..."