10

Tanya pov 

we been traveling couple days, now since that we had found that girl named Luna, she was very quite that mostly because she had her vocal cords removed from her throat thanks to the war. and whoever. did that to her, i thought as were riding though the snow, it was snowing hard. we had just heard. gunshots, as my horse got upset " shhhh it's alright, your safe " i told the horse as she started to calm down. out of nowhere blue eyes pulled my horse over with him and his horse. we hid under the tree, while we heard gunshots going off in the distance.

phoebe pov

i heard the tree gun shots, i saw the army truck, had the name of the army that they followed like cult followers. it was almost like a cult, i thought to myself. as i heard another gunshot, Cesar and luca. left to check it out, i knew what it was. sadly i thought as i jump off, the horse and i slowly walked over there. there was 3 bloody bodies. the victims, of the same thing happens. to Luna, the cure the general called it. i called it the luck of the straw, most people get sick with infection or they be cure aka have the vocal cords removed  like Luna. just can't talk for the rest of the life.

Luna pov

i stay away from the gunshots,  i knew what was happening, i thought as i was hiding behind the large ape, that i heard his name. Maurice, he is very kind towards me and other girl. named nova, she look was about 13 or 15. she was child, children should not be in war,  i thought deeply, as i heard another gunshot soon after. i saw the other came back, i felt the storm started to kick up. 

i pulled up my hoodie over my head to protect myself and my face from the winter cold, and the wind and the frozen snow. that is falling, over us i thought deeply until i heard voices, of the phoebe and Tanya. was talking with the ape named Cesar, they were talking about the ape named. bad ape, whoever that was i thought as the storm started to slow down to a halt. i had heard them discussing where this bad ape was at, than i heard he's north from here. i was pulled out of my thoughts,  than their was Maurice, he sign " help you....up...horse" i nodded as i walked over to the horse i was riding, soon we be meeting bad ape.