-

i was shopping for groceries with jungwoo and dad that day.

"yuna, can you take a packet of salt? I need to grab some fresh veges," dad asked.

"sure," I nodded.

when I took the packet of salt, I met eun. I don't think she saw me. when I was about to find my dad, her phone rang.

I frozed. the ringtone is quite familiar. one of stray kids' song, which is my favourite kpop group.

is she a stay too? omg, finally I found a one it that is the same school as me. there's no stray kids fans in my school except me.

(my school. I couldn't find a stay from my school. they don't listen to stray kids :( )

she answered the call and walked away, following an elderly woman. I guess it's her mum. I didn't see choi san anywhere.

I gotta ask her tomorrow at school.

-

the next day, i gather up all of my courage to ask her. lots of students try to be friends with her but she coldly reject them.

luckily, her seat is in front of me. I tapped her shoulder.

"what?" she turned around, like usual with her poker face.

"jeogiyo noona hokshi namja chingu iseoyeo?" I try to talk to her, by saying one of the fandom's inside jokes.

she went silence, processing what I just said. I took my another chance, and added up.

"annyeonghaseoyoooooooooongbok," then, her eyes widened. she turned around, facing me.

"are you a stay?!" she get what I mean.

"yes! meori," I waited her for replying the next words.

"apeuda!" she replied. both of us laughed, earning looks from other students since it's first time eun laughed with another student.

"omg, how did you know I'm a stay?" she asked me.

"yesterday, I saw you at the mart. I heard your phone's ringtone. district 9 sirens is so familiar to me," I explained.

she smiled, so widely. "finally! someone who have high taste," I giggled at her words.

"I'm really shocked after I heard your ringtone. our school don't have any stay, except me. I'm really happy that I found one!" I cheered.

"who's your bias?" she asked.

"jisung!" I answered her happily. "what about you?"

"I like minho," she said. "if we're friends, we could be minsung!" I accidentally blurted out. oops-

"friends?" she stuck out her hand. I raised my eyesbrows, shocked.

then, I accept her handshake.
"friends!"

-

starting that day, both of us can't be separated. literally best friend for life. i feel like I met my soul mate.

I became close to san as well. he's actually a mess. but a cute mess. he's pretty crazy too.

there's a time he join both of us jamming to kpop songs. san is good at dancing like literally dance king.

one day, we played truth or dare. just three of us, eun's idea.

I didn't know what to ask, but then I remembered the first time they transferred here, eun's attitude pretty rude.

I decided to ask her about that.

"eunnie, truth of dare?" please choose truth, I'm dying to know.

"emmmm, truth." she answered.

"okay, don't be mad at this question ya? can I know why were you pretty cold to us at first day?"

both of the twins went silence for a while. crap, did I just ask about private matters?

"it's okay, you don't--"

"I was bullied long time ago at old school. they tortured me, and I wish I never born in this world." her face turned into sad.

I scooted beside her, hugged her shoulder. "it's okay, I'm here." I patted her shoulder.

"after they found out that I'm the great and the popular choi san's twins, they started to treat me well," she glanced over san, before continuing.

"but I know they're just faking it. they only wanted to close with san by using me. san found out about it, and told the teacher. they sent to the discipline. luckily, dad got a better promotion at seoul and we moved here."

eun leaned on my shoulder, trying hard not to cry. "I'm sorry that I remind you your bad memories," I patted her head.

she sit straight all of sudden, "that's why I'm cold to everyone. I don't want they use me for getting close with san. luckily, I met a true friend, that it's you."

-

after I went home, I think about the things eun said just now.

"I don't want they use me for getting close with san. luckily, I met a true friend, that it's you."

am I friends with her just for san? no! I'm sincerely want to be friends with her. both of us, just match to each other.

but, I afraid that if I continue to like san, eun would think that I'm using her to get san. I don't want to lose her.

after few hours of thinking, I realised that I should move on. I don't want to lose eun, she's the perfect one.

san? it's just a crush. I will find someone better than him. without wasting time, I wrote a letter for him.