Dancing queen

A smirk spread across Lukas's face as he put his drink down on a coaster, sauntering over to Jesse. A giggle emerged from him as he held his hand out to Jesse. "Shall we?" The music was booming, the kind of music so loud that you could feel the bass in sync with your heartbeat. Jesse raised one of his eyebrows, narrowing his eyes at Lukas. "What do you mean?"

"I'll show you!" With that, Lukas clasped his hand around Jesse's, yanking him upwards and leading him to what could be considered the dance floor. He went up to the DJ, whispering something in the guys ear. He nodded, and the current song stopped, then the beginning of another song began. People all around them danced, such a carefree energy buzzing in the air. Soon, the lyrics started echoing throughout the bar.

Dancing queen

Young and sweet

Only 17..

Jesse chuckled, because it was ironic. He had just turned 17 the day before, and Lukas knew he loved dancing - it could even be considered his guilty pleasure. Imagine seeing the great wither slaying, locked in his room, windows shut, thinking he was doing something bad or secretive, and then you open the door to see him dancing. That's how Lukas found out how much Jesse loved dancing. Lukas grabbed Jesse's waist, spinning around the brunette as he laughed. Lukas swayed his body slightly to meet the bass of the song, watching Jesse as he copied, wanting badly to dance like he liked to - without caring what anyone thought. The chorus came on and Jesse couldn't help it, spinning around twice and doing a somersault on the floor. He got up, pulling Lukas along with him. Finally, the song ended, and Lukas kissed the tip of Jesse's nose, grinning. 

"My dancing queen."

A/N I have no idea why but all I could think at the end was:

kINKy HUhEUheuheUheUEHUeHuehuehuEH

kill me now