What the hell? Bipolar bastard.

Parking the car, I quickly unclip my seatbelt and opening the door I slam it with great force, wishing that Hakim head was inbetween it. He throws me a glare as he quietly closes his own door and then turned to make his way up the path. I follow him and due to my haste I almost collide into his back, he tenses but refuse to turn around , which pisses me off more as my silent treatment has backfired spectacularly. Hakim Jahan is not in the least bothered as he opens the door and heads inside, I follow after closing the door softly.

Entering the kitchen I see that Jannat and Shalina are busy with Mamma, she’s teaching them into making little rotis, I didn't get a chance to enjoy the view much as Hakim strides up to them and without warning picks up shalina from behind and twirls her to face him. To say she was surprised was an understatement as she squeals, however as  she faces Hakim she breaks into a beautiful smile, displaying her dimples to him.

I stop in my tracks and look at the scene before me, My breathing hitches as Hakim hugs Shalina with so much love that tears springs into my eyes. He held on for a few seconds and it's only when He realised that the room has gone quite , he looks up and pecking Shalina on the cheek settles her down, then being the father of the moment that he is, he does the same to Jannat, who giggles excitedly as he nuzzled his face in her neck, tickling her.

“Hakim, you okay my son?”. Mamma looks at her son in concern. It’s no surprise as to her his actions are very weird, where only I know the reasons behind them.

“Yes Mamma, I’m more than okay.”. He then envelops Mamma into his arm ...pulling back...he walks towards me, a strange look on his face, his eyes radiate with happiness. 

“Our conversation is not over Natasha, not by a long shot.”He whispers as he brushes past me intentionally. 

Shit!!That sounded like a warning. 

The girls beckon me to come over and see their creations. Plastering a smile on my face I walked over to the mess they have created and compliment them on their misshapen attempts at roti making. I whip out my phone and take various pictures of them, I refuse to spoil the moment  thinking about Hakim.

What's the worst he can do? In fact, I'm quite surprised at his reaction. The marriage proposal is still making me flush with nerves.

He can't be serious?

Can he? 

Ughhhh!!!

That man never fails to surprise me. I could never figure him out. Just when I thought we had a breakthrough in our so called acceptance of one another, he goes and turns my whole world's upside down. 

The unpredictable bastard that he is, I can't anticipate his next move. What is going to happen now? What is he going to do? Is he going to shout it from the rooftops that he’s Shalina’s father, I wouldn't put it past him. He seems so happy, so content, when he had Shalina in his arms earlier.. 

He has always loved her. Five years ago he was willing to step in to be her dad, regardless of her unknown paternity. He wanted us... all those years ago, it was I, who walked away. I left him and ran away to Spain.

Now that he finally knows, he is going to do whatever it takes to prevent me from walking away from him again. Hakim was right when he said he doesn't make idle threats. That cocky bastard stays true to his word, each and every time. 

“Tasha loohri, Do you want to learn how to make Roti?” Mamma laughs a in jest as she smiles at her granddaughters.

“How about I make some lovely...  delicious kebabs and biryani for tonight's dinner.” I reply , loving the shocked look on Mamma's face.