SEASON 2 chapter 5

Akito's P.O.V

Looking in the mirror, I was trying to tame my stubborn black locks as I began to get irritated. I then heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." I called out, turning to see who will appear at my door. Blonde locks popped out with a smile. "How are ya, Ki-Ki?" Kou asked me with a little wave. I sat the opposite way of the chair so that the back would face me. "Hey Perky, what brings you here?" I ask as I lean on my chair with my chin resting on my arms. Kou approaches me with his hands still behind my back until he brings them around with a, "Ta-da! A present." He held a bouquet of roses in front of me.

I stood up from my seat to stand in front of him to look at the roses placed in his arms. "What's this for all of a sudden?" Feeling flattered by the gesture. "It's a symbol of our friendship. Here, it's yours!" He gently places the bouquet in my arms.

"Th-thank you. It's good to know I have a familiar friendly face in the house so I'm not that lonely. So, thanks." I thank him softly smiling at him and I take in the aroma the flowers gave, lifting my spirits. "So...do you like em?" Kou asks me, I hug the bouquet in my arms more fondly, "They are beautiful."
He smiles in satisfactory.

"Good! So then...You'll show me your gratitude, right?" He slightly leans forwards so our faces become closer. "Sure, I guess. What is it that you want, Perky?" I ask without really thinking. This was going to bite me in the ass for sure.

He grabs me by the waist, bulling me close. Without ruining the bouquet of flowers in between us, he gently leans towards my neck but I stop him- pushing away slightly. "Hold on a sec."

I walk over with the bouquet still in my hands, and I place it in a convenient vacant vase next to the window. I take one singular rose from the bouquet and I begin to walk to my bed, I rip the petals off of the stalk as let the petals fall onto the bed. I sit down in a W position on the middle of the bed while looking at Kou. "You may continue~" I say smirking in a flirty tone as I use my hand to comb through my clumped curls in my hair.

"Now that's what I'm talking about." He walks over to me and pushes me down onto the bed so that I am laying down on my back with my knees still up. I gasp and Kou just smirks.

He pins my hands above my head as he leans towards my neck biting into my skin. A sense of euphoria is in the air as soon as he begins to suck on my blood. "What is this? I could get use to this." He licks the blood dripping off his mouth as he grins mischievously. And continues to suck on my blood as I feel myself losing consciousness. "I won't kill you. Not until I become Adam." Then I back out.

-

I wake up to find myself in the same position I was before I blacked out but now the sun is setting. I sit up as I smiled at the events of earlier.

I begin to look for the rest of the brothers out of boredom. I find all of the brothers- minus Kou- all sitting together in silence. "Um, have you guys seen Kou anywhere." I ask as they all to look at me and acknowledge my existence.

"Why? Do you need him for something?" Ruki questioned reading his book like always. "Kou is at work." Yuma answered bitterly. Azusa walked towards me and asked, "Eve, are you concerned about Kou?"

"No, I was just wondering where he is, since I haven't seen him around. And now that I know he's at work, it's okay now." I dismiss Azu as I walk away from the remaining brothers.

As I walk up the stairs back to my room, while peacefully listening to the rain outside. I hear the door open. It's Kou, and it seemed that he was soaked in the rain. "Oh hey, Kou." I call out to him. He realised it was me and put on a smile. "Oh, Ki-Ki. Perfect timing. Come with me to my room. And with that he was gone.

Assuming he teleported, I made my way to his room. Opening the door I hear Kou discarding his jacket and drying his hair with a towel. I close the door and made my way to him.

"Man, this really sucks." I see him sitting on his bed trying to undo the buttons of his shirt. "Come help me change. I'm not good with buttons." I chuckle as I make my way to him and help him undo his buttons.

"Hurry up! It's wet!" He complained as I smirked at done the buttons really slow, which got him agitated real quick. "Hey, the brothers told me you're working. Maybe at some point we will collaborate at a concert one day." I invite as he agreed happily at the idea.

I eventually do them as he thanks me as he proceeds to take off his shirt. I notice the multiple scars on his back. "Kou, those scars..." I trace my finger on one of them out of impulse, he turns to look at me.

"Oh, these? Are you curious? Then let me tell you a fairy tale. It's about a boy who was alone since birth..."

"Once upon a time, there was a boy who'd lived in the filthy sewers for as long as he could remember. Having never seen the outside world, there was only one thing the boy longed for. It was the small, round ski visible from the manhole. He longed to obtain that bright, beautiful sky. He thought his dream would come true if he could just get outside. Then, one day, the boy was able to get out. His heart overflowed with  hope for this new world. However, he was taken to a certain institution. The place was full of children with no place to go, just like the boy. There, a world more terrifying than the sewers was waiting for the boy. The boy was more beautiful then the other children, so he was given nice  clothes and fed good food. But, in return, he became the prey of aristocrats who used money as power, and he suffered subhuman treatment. In this world...There are some who think imperfection makes a thing all the more beautiful... Why are you making that face?" He asked which snapped me back into reality that I had tears in my ears ready to just come balling out at any moment.

"H-how could you speak so cheerfully about something so painful?" I asked as he shrugged and began to take off his shoes. "Good things happened, as well. I obtained brothers. It's where I met Ruki-Kim and the others."

"Ah." I speak in acknowledgment and I look at him sitting in his bed then he grabbed my wrist. "Hey, Ki-Ki. Sleep with me." I blush really hard and he chuckles at my expression. "Let's share a bed- I mean." My mouth is in an 'o' shape in realisation as I use my other hand to facepalm at my perverted nature.

He then pulls me onto the bed as I yelp in surprise.

"Ahah!" I'm woken up by Kou shouting. "Stop! Please, stop." He calls out, he must be having a night mare. I turn to where he is laying, he clearly looks distressed. He's gripping on the sheets in desperation. I go to sit up. But a hand stops me, Kou is clinging onto my wrist as if I'm his last hope. All he utters is, "No." He whimpers in my wrist. I lay down as he cuddles up to be and starts to calm down.

{word count 1358}

Published: 03.11.19

[Don't forget to vote, comment and share!]