Am I Wanted

"Why would Papa do this to me?"

As I read the message he had sent to me I was having trouble holding my emotions in, Papa had discarded me, he said I had failed my mission, my medicine was no longer being sent to me for punishment.

"What if I have to pilot as back up? What if I start to cough up blood and black out again?"

The tears began to streak down my cheeks as I looked out my window, this was truly my home forever now, Papa didn't want me.

"Why doesn't he want me anymore, I've done everything to please him."

I heard a knock at my door, I quickly wiped my tears away and steadied my breathing.

"Y/N, are you in there." I heard Kokoro ask me.

I stepped towards the door and opened it slightly so I could talk to her.

"What do you need?" I asked her.

"Are you okay? Your face is red and I heard you breathing heavily as I was walking past." She told me.

"I'm fine, I was just exercising."

I put on a smile for her and it seemed to work as she smiled back to me.

"It's good to hear that you're still exercising, you haven't been up as early as usual." She said to me.

"Well I thought it'd be best to get some extra sleep." I told her.

"Okay, well if you're having problems with anything don't be afraid to ask any of us for help."

I nodded and thanked her, she walked away and I closed the door.

"Despite how I felt before, her words did cheer me up a bit."

It was nice to know that even though I had only known everyone for nearly a month now they still cared for me, maybe I could find another reason to live with them?

"I'll figure that out later, I've got supplies to bring back soon, I better go and find Mitsuru."

*Kokoro POV*

"I hope Y/N is alright, he seemed really worked up before."

I entered the greenhouse to tend to the flowers, they were all growing better than I had imagined they would.

"Grow big and strong little ones." I spoke aloud.

*Your POV*

*At dinner*

"Are we ever gonna go back to getting normal food, I'm kinda starting to get sick of this slop." Zorome complained.

"Until Papa decides otherwise we must continue to eat the food he has provided us." Ichigo told him as we all sat down.

Everyone lowered their heads to pray but this time I didn't, Zero Two gave me a strange look but stayed silent.

"Why should I pray to Papa now when he has thrown me away."

We started eating but I didn't have an appetite so I just left my food sitting in front of me.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Ichigo asked me.

Everyone turned to me and saw that I had not eaten any of my food.

"Yeah, you feeling sick or something?" Futoshi asked.

"Sick of my failure."

"I'm fine, just not feeling hungry tonight." I told everyone.

"Are you sure? If there's something wrong you can tell us." Miku told me.