Ch-23.❤Night.❤

Start from the beginning

But before leaving the room Nayyala purposefully sticks the line of flowers on the wall right next to the bed. She knows how irritate Sabil will get looking at it.

When everyone leaves her alone Zaala doesn't wait for Sabil. She changes her clothes and does the wazu (ablution) and offers her night prayer. When she is about to get up Sabil enters inside. He gets annoyed with the smell of Jasmine flower but a smile appears on his face looking at his beautiful flower. "Beautiful." He murmurs.

"Yeah, the heart is indeed beautiful." Zaala replies thinking he called that flower heart beautiful. She then adds, "but this looks strange." She points towards the single line of Jasmine flowers struck on the wall besides their bed.

"Just remove it and throw it inside the bin." Sabil annoyingly says. Zaala feels hurt from the way how he's annoyingly ordering her on their wedding night but still obeys him.

"Now come let's offer salah." He then tells her. He stands on her praying mat so she takes the other one and stands behind him. She finishes offering her salah before him and so she folds her praying mat and sits on the edge of the bed.

"Can't you ask Allah for something after your prayer?" Sabil asks Zaala. She comes near him and sits beside him and mumbles something while raising her hands.

"So what did you ask?" He asks.

"I asked Allah to keep everyone healthy and happy and to fulfil their good wishes." Zaala happily replies.

He nods his head with a disapproving look and says, "this is our time so ask Allah to keep us happy forever, to continue our relationship even in jannah (paradise), to keep misunderstandings and fights away from us, to keep us safe from evil eyes and to bless us with good kids." Hearing the last sentence a blush creeps on Zaala's cheeks. She lowers her head. Sabil chuckles at this.

After folding their praying mats Sabil makes her sit on the edge of the bed. He himself knelt down in front of her. She thinks that as he didn't propose her properly so now he is going to do it in a filmy style but he gives her a gift box. She smiles at her own silly thoughts and opens the gift. A huge smile appears on her face looking at the gift inside. There's a gold payal (anklet), earnings and pendant with rose quartz and moonstones on it.

Sabil takes the Payal and keeps Zaala's feet on his knees and makes her wear it. Zaala protests but he makes her quiet saying, "its ok dear. I kept your feet on my knees near my heart which means I don't regard you as a slave, like other men who says, 'wife is like a slave' or 'wife is just like the dirt on our feet'. I respect you more than my own self so never let me order you around and if I try to control your life you have all the right to oppose. Your position is right here in my heart. Here you are its queen. In my life, your position will always remain above me."
Tears appears in her eyes upon hearing his words.

He then makes her wear the necklace and asks, "do you know what these stones signify?" Zaala nods her head in disagreement.

"The pink stones signify undying love and the white stone is believed to ignite the hidden passion and desire in you. I want our love and passion to remain forever." Zaala lowers her head being shy.

"Can I kiss you?" Sabil asks for permission because he has promised her that he won't kiss her without her permission.

After a bit of disagreement only to tease him, she finally allows him to kiss. After the kiss Sabil lifts her face with his hands and says,

"Ek khubsurat chand ho
Uspe taro ki barsat ho...
Barso se tarasti in nigaho ko
Jo aaj aap ka dedar ho...

Taskin-e dil ki kayfiyat
Ab lafzo me kaise baya ho...
Jis chand ko pane ki barso se tamanna thi
Jab wo hi tumhare pehlu me ho...

Ye mohobbat bhi kya chiz hai!
Aap ko pa kar bhi ye kam na ho...
Tum cha gayi ho ek nashe ki tarah
Ab ye lat shayad hi kabhi kam ho...

Ye dil, ye jaan tumhare nam
Abse tum Jo hamare ho...
Duniya aur akhirat ka sath mukammal hua hai aaj
Ab is khushnuma rat ki kya baat ho!!!"

(A beautiful moon
With the shower of stars on it...
This eyes who have craved for you
Has got a glimpse of you today...

This peacefulness of heart
How can it be expressed in words!
The moon whom I wanted to possess for years
When it's here beside me...

What a thing this love is!
Even after getting you it hasn't decreased...
You have spread {in me} like a drug
Can't say if this addiction can ever leave...

This heart, this life is at your name
As from now on you are mine...
Today our support/togetherness in this world and afterlife is achieved
Now what to say about this pleasant night!!!")

Today our support/togetherness in this world and afterlife is achievedNow what to say about this pleasant night!!!")

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello, my lovely readers!
Assalam Alaikum...

It's a bit weird but believe me there's someone whom I know who literally hates flowers, even its smell but the amazing thing is his wife loves them so rarely he brings a flower for her and its mostly Gerbera flower and rarely a bunch of roses but very often a chocolate flower (edible)...🙈🙈🙈