s

—————————————————

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: A TALK WITH JENO

___________________________________

Taeil walked around the dorm, caounting everyone that was there. Something told him that someone wasn't there at that moment and it worried him.

Ever since they rescued the members of Dream from the monster that they had trusted to be around them, he was cautious about where his members were.

Not just the ones from Dream, but all of them. He was worried that something else could happen to them. He didn't know if he could trust the staff from SM for a long time.

After taking inventory of everyone that was there, he realized that Jeno was the only one that wasn't in the dorm. His mind immediately went into panic mode, but he forced himself to calm down.

It was possible that he told one of the other hyungs where he was. With that thought in mind, he went over to Taeyong.

"Have you seen Jeno lately?" Taeil asked Taeyong. Taeyong looked over at him with a concerned look on his face and shook his head.

"No, I haven't. Is he not here?" Taeyong asked.

"Everyone is here but him. I thought that maybe you knew where he was," Taeil said.

Taeyong sighed and walked over to where the majority of the group was, which was in the living room.

Normally they didn't have all eighteen members in one dorm, so for the past few weeks it had been a little cramped in the dorm.

This could easily be seen in the living room as everyone was huddled together. "Have any of you seen Jeno?" Taeyong asked, getting the attention of the others.

His question was answered I many shaking their head and a few answering verbally with a no. Panic started to make its way in Taeil again, but he forced it down.

"Do any of you know where he may be?" Taeil asked. There was some silence before a small voice spoke. "He might be in one of the individual practice rooms," Chenle said.

Everyone looked over at Chenle, the latter curling up, not liking the attention. Kun wrapped an arm around him as a form of comfort.

Many of the members of Dream looked up knowingly, as though they had guessed that as well. "Why would he go there?" Taeyong asked.

Normally he wouldn't ask this since it was obvious as to why they would go to a practice room since they were singers and dancers, but the way the younger ones looked made him think there was something else to his action.

Taeil was slightly surprised when he heard Mark speak instead of Chenle. "It may be best for him to explain why he goes there since even we don't really know why he does that. We have our theories, but he never explained it to us," Mark said.

The other Dreamies nodded. This left Taeil even more confused. What did Mark even mean by that? "Which floor is he on?" Taeyong asked.