Sisi ni sawa (Part 2)

Part 2 of MudkipBrony's story, happily brought to you by Kiki2328! :D Enjoy!

---

"Stacy!" I called out, stepping out of my hiding bush into the forest clearing.

Her head whipped around to face me.

"Stampy!" She yelped, a look of worry and guilt on her face as she stared into my eyes, then down to her bear arms, then back up to me. "It's... this... uh..."

"You lied to me." I said, my voice soft with heartbreak. "I trusted you, and you lied. You lied about who you are."

Stacy was quiet, still staring at me, sadness starting to well up in her expression.

"You LIED!" I suddenly shouted, a surge of anger rushing through my body.

I don't think Stacy liked that.

"Well, what was I supposed to do!?" She angrily retorted. "I couldn't have told you, you never would've stayed with me on our deal!"

"I'd personally much rather prefer you be honest! I was starting to consider you my best friend!" I yelled back, a growl rising in my throat.

"Maybe I never should've never accepted that deal!"

"Maybe I never should've offered it!"

"I wish I had just sold you that first day when I found you, so I wouldn't have to be dealing with your stupid crap now! I hate you, Stampy!" Stacy screamed at me, her chest rising and falling rapidly when she finished as she regained her breath. I took a step back, tears forming in my eyes. That was it. The argument was over. It was short, but it was over.

I turned and ran to camp as fast as I could, not looking back. But I could feel Stacy's presence not that far behind me, I guess she was heading back to camp, too.

Since I arrived back to camp before Stacy, I quickly jumped behind her tent where we had been sleeping and curled up on the ground there, getting comfy on the lush grass. The moonlight illuminated my little spot perfectly, and as I lie there, I heard Stacy re-enter the tent and settle down for sleep.

I wiped the tears dripping down my cheeks, then transformed into an orange tabby house cat, so I could sleep on the grass more comfortably. And then, after a good ten minutes of silent crying, I fell asleep.

---

I awoke to the sun blinding me as a thin ray of sunlight filtered through the branches above me, shining right in my eyes. I sat up and stretched the way cats do, where they lean on their back legs and stretch their front ones out as far as they can, then transformed back into my regular self.

I stood up and walked out from behind the tent to see Dan, Lizzie, and Stacy all packing up the tents and supplies to keep moving.

"Good morning." Dan said. He was the only one who actually greeted me.

"Morning..." I mumbled, still half-asleep.

"We're just about done packing, so get ready to keep moving." He added.

I nodded quickly, then turned to Stacy. "Stacy..." I began. She didn't say anything, completely ignoring me. "Fine." I grumbled, turning away from her again. I heard Lizzie snicker, then noticed her scoot closer to Stacy out the corner of my eye. I bit my lip to keep myself from growling. After all, I was still mad at Stacy. She lied to me about her identity!

---

Stacy and I didn't say anything to each other the whole way back to the city. She grumpily stalked ahead, leading the group, but not close enough to talk to anyone. I lingered in the back, just as grumpy.