Werewolves vs Satyrs (Part 1)

Written by: Take a wild guess.

I had nowhere else to put it and it's with the MCSM YouTubers crew, so I thought, "Sure, why the heck not?" So here it is! Werewolves vs Satyrs, why? Because I can.

~~~

Once upon a time, a time when your great ancestors were young, two children went missing. The year was 1862, no one knows where exactly but all the same two children went missing.

The older one was Daniel (Dan), Middleton: 11. He had a rather great life since his father worked for the city guard. Though, his father was never around and so was his mother. Poor Daniel was left all alone most of the time. So one day he went out and made a friend. A friend who he would grow close to and would go on adventures with.

This friend was Elizabeth (Lizzie), Dwyer: 10. She was an orphan and never knew her parents. Though some say her parents where murdered or assassinated. But those were just rumors. Yes, she did live in an orphanage but would all too often sneak out and go on adventures, which is how she found Dan.

So one day the two wandered into the woods for they saw a man in an orange coat frolicking around the nearby meadow. They didn't see the man's face but they kept there distance, they didn't want to scare him. And that day was also the day they went missing. "Quiet Dan, he'll hear us!" Lizzie hissed.

"You be quiet, Liz!" Dan shot back.

Lizzie wrinkled her nose. "Oh really? Well, you- did you hear that?"

"I think I did. Do you hear a sheep-ish noise?" Dan asked.

"Mhm. Is that guy carrying a lamb?" Lizzie answered.

The two hid together in a bush and continued to spy on the man. And they did hear correctly, for the sheep like noise came from the man. When he spoke he had the kindest British accent the children have ever heard. "Don't be afraid. I'm not baaaad! Sorry, it slipped. Come on out!" He said.

The two kids looked at each other thinking, Can we trust this guy?

Dan was a little more suspicious while Lizzie almost immediately walked out of the bush after her thought. "Lizzie!" Dan called out to her but ended up chasing her over to the man.

The sheepish man smiled and made a 'follow me' motion with his hand, and he started to walk away deeper into the woods and the children followed. Well, Lizzie did, Dan was only following her and not the man.

As the man wandered deep into the forest he suddenly stopped in a clearing. The children were confused but became somewhat reassured by the man's warm smile. He stepped back a few paces and then started to run into the clearing and it was revealed that this man was not a man, but a satyr. Of course, his orange coat was still there (though there was a little hole where his little goat tail was) but his pants were gone which revealed his goat legs. When the man shook his head like a dog his ears turned into goats ears and two little numbs appeared on his head.

Lizzie stood there amazed, she'd never thought that this man was a satyr. But now, with all the 'baaa's and such, it made sense.

But Dan didn't take this realization the same way. He just started to laugh at the satyr. Okay, he wasn't laughing at him, he was laughing at his small horns. "That's it? Those aren't horns! Those are nubs!" Dan joked. But much to Dan's enjoyment, Lizzie did not think that was funny. So she hit him in the chest. "Ow!" Dan cried.

"Be nice!" Lizzie scolded him. "What if someone laughed at you because you looked a little strange?"

"To be fair, I don't have a whole lot of friends." Dan justified.