He Wrote His Name on My Heart Like Lyrics on Paper-1

Though they weren't going very far from Seoul, their home land, they were still going on a some-what vacation. They weren't doing any work or anything, but their vacation was only a two hour drive to Muchangpo Beach. This beach was special considering that if you were lucky to be there around the time of the "Mirical of Moses", which happened twice a month, then you got to see the waters part, creating a walk way to a secluded island. Something the SHINee boys were planning on using, seeing as tonight said event was to take place. They would be literally stuck on the beach until the end of the month when the event happened again, unless SM Entertainment decided to intervein and send a plain to get them. They hopped not. Then again, it could have changed days and it may not happen tonight.

Sitting in the van, Kibum held his video camera, like he always did when they were going on a trip, and recorded their long ride to their destination. Music was playing on the radio, their song Hello being sung from both the speakers and the boys in the truck.

"Ireol ttaerul pomyeon na eoriginun hangabwa

Nunape dogudo eojjihal jul molla

eotteohkedul sarangul sijanhaku inunji

Saranghanun saramdul malhaejwoyo

eonjenga gunyeo sonul jaba bulnal ulkkayo

kamun dunun wie kiss hanun naldo wajulkkayo

Hello, hello

narumdaero yongkirul naesseoyo

Hello, hello

jamsi yaeginhallaeyo

Hello, hello

naega jom seotuljin mollado

Who knows eojjeom urin

jal dwiljido molla

naega dagaseoya hanunji

Jom deo gidaryeoya hanunji

modu darun marul

Hanun gedeo eoryeowo

bogi boda nuni nupayo

ireonil nan hunchi anhayo

Nae marul mideojweoyo"

The songs went into different genres, from rap to hip-hop, but they sang along to every song that played. Jonghyun and Key sat in the middle seat with Minho in the front and Jinki and Taemin in the back seat. Jinki was singing along with Jonghyun and Kibum to the rap song playing, Taemin mostly watched the road outside and glancing back toward his Hyung's. Jonghyun and Kibum were doing their best friend display as Jonghyun caressed the face of the camera wielding member, raping to him to the song "Girls". They were all close friends having fun after all.

Jonghyun looked out the window past Kibum to see a van of females leaning out the window. He pointed and Kibum turned around. Rolling the window down so the girls could see their faces, the guys couldn't help but chuckle as the girls went crazy with their screams of affection and excitment. This was one of the up-sides of being famouse and being in your home town. But, then again, Korean girls could be very scarey. They did crazy shit for whomever they decided to have a obsession over, like for example, writing them letters with their blood. Talk about creepy.

The entire ride their was filled with singing and clowning around. They were all just letting lose even before they arrived at Muchangpo Beach. "So what are you guys looking for in this vacation?" Kibum asked, almost like an interveiw. He pointed the camera at their youngest member, Taemin, who gave a sweet innocent smile.

"The beach and the ocean." he said, full heartedly meaning it. The others laughed only making him blush because he knew good well what they had expected him to say. That just wasn't Taemin yet. He got more excited over dogs than girls these days, but he was still young.