He Wrote His Name on My Heart Like Lyrics on Paper-2

Walking into the large beach house, everyone split up and called every man for himself. Jonghyun, Kibum, and Taemin raced up the stairs, excited smiles on their faces as they raced to the bedroom.

Minho and Jinki ran straight to the bedroom down stairs where a large king sized bed waited for them. Minho leapt onto the bed backwards and bounced twice before settling down and falling onto his back. The young pop idol's arms spreed out over the pearl white sheets that smelled familiarly like downy fabric softener. The same one that was used to wash their sheets back in the dorm at SM. Jinki looked back at his friend and smiled. "You look like you've just returned home after being gone for years." he said, noticing just how cute Minho looked with his eyes closed and that smile on his face. Jinki quickly looked away, confused by the sudden on come of attraction toward his band mate, and walked around the side of the bed. Reaching out, his fingers wrapped losely around the white curtains blocking their veiw of the outside world.

Minho turned over onto his stomach and watched as his friend pulled back the curtain and let in the bright outside light. To their delight, they had a perfect view of the beach. However, that wasn't the only thing Minho was looking at. His eyes were on his hyung, whose features were brilliantly illuminated by the rays of the sun.

Meanwhile, up stairs, the three remaining SHINee boys were already clowning around. Well, that is, Taemin and Jonghyun were. Kibum was already unpacking and mentally planning his day. Jonghyun and Taemin were racing around the room with pillows in hand, smiling and laughing. This is what it was all about. Teenage boys acting like teenagers. "No fair, hyung!" Taemin shouted as Jonghyun jumped at him, tackling him to the bed and landing on top of him. Both of them started laughing as Jonghyun went on the attack of tickling his mankea until he begged him to stop. Kibum turned around and rolled his eyes.

"Come guys. Stop flirting and lets go check out the beach." he said, walking to their bathroom with a pair of clothes in his hands. Jonghyun slipped off of Taemin, helping him up and walking over to their lugage, Jonghyun placed his suitcase onto the bed and opened it while Taemin crouched down by his. Within moments, Kibum walked out of the bathroom in swim shorts and a gray tank top. Jonhyun had already grabbed his clothes, but he let Taemin go first. "Meet you down stairs." Kibum said, too interested in getting to the beach to notice Jonghyun undressing in front of him. Kibum walked out of the room and left the two alone.

Opening the door, Taemin stepped out dressed in black swim shorts and a black tank top. Looking up, he was met with the naked upper half of his hyung, who was just pulling his shorts over the swell of his hips. Jonghyun turned around at hearing the sound of the bathroom door open and found Taemin staring at him. The young mankea blushed at noticing that he had been caught in the act and looked away. "Sorry. I didn't know you were changing in here." he said in embarrassment. A small smile slipped across the face of Jonghyun as he reached onto their bed and grabbed the black tank top he was going to wear to the beach. They almost matched, except for the fact that Jonghyun was a little more built than Taemin, who had the body of a girl without breasts and no curves. He was really thin, but not sickly thin, with skinny arms and legs. But to Jonghyun, Taemin was perfect. Beauty in human form.

"It's ok. You ready?" he asked, pulling the shirt over his head and straightening it out over his body. The only thing Taemin could do was nod his head and walked out their room with Jonghyun following behind him. Their steps down the stairs matched each other like a mirror copy.

"Come on you two! Key already left without us!" Minho shouted up the stairs just as they walked into sight.

"Hold your horses." Jonghyun fired back, the two descending the stairs picking up their steps and almost jogging down the stairs. As the four of them met up at the bottom, Minho and Jinki in the same swim shorts only Jinki's was bright blue and Minho's was red. They wall walked out of the house, greeted by the warm rays of the sun and the hot sand of the beach. Finally, they were on vacation.

Walking onto the warm beach they all spotted their missing member sprawled out on a long blue towle with his hands folded behind his head as a prop and an unbrella casting shade over his face. He wore shades over his eyes, his right leg straightened out and his left leg bent up casuallly. Jonghun shook his head, finding that even though Kibum could be a diva, he looked so cute laying there unmoving. Starting on his walk over, Taemin rushed past him and reached out, poking his shoulder. "Tag! You're it!" he shouted, obviously acting his age. But that didn't stop Jonghyun from running after him. Taemin glanced back, and upon seeing his Hyung chasing after him, squealed in excitment, and started running as fast as he could. The chase went on for a while until Jonghyun passed Minho.

He poked him in the nose and shouted, "Tag! You're it now, Minho!!" he said, causing the male to smirk and chase after him and Taemin. Meanwhile, while the three played tag up and down the beach, Kibum was enjoying his nap, something Onew was planning on joinning in. Positioning himself sitting on the blanket beside the sleeping boy, Onew moved onto his side and watched as Kibum turned his back to Onew and pulled hia knees up as he stayed sleeping. Jinki smirked, scooting closer to Kibum and moving further onto the blanket. Resting his head on his arm, Jinki put an arm across Kibum's waiste and soon went to sleep with him. They slept peacefully as the other three continued their game.

Minho reached out and grasped Taemin's hand, tagging him as it. But instead of releasing his hand, Minho yanked Taemin into him and ran toward the ocean. Waves crashed on the beach, Minho's feet splashing through the waters as he ran into the warm yet cold waters. Shivers ran up Minho's body the deeper her went and he tossed Taemin into the oncoming waves.

Taemin screamed in shock when Minho tossed him into the water, having no time to take in a breath before he broke the surface, coughing. When Jonghyun and Minho ran to see if he was ok, Taemin splashed them before jumping and tackleing them both into the water.