Me? I have way more siblings. There's Zelena, Graham, Me, Ivy, Ruby, Lily, and Henry and Mary. There's 8 of us. Kudos to my parents because they are doing one hell of a job raising all of us. We're all happy though, and we all get along and love one another. My favorite sibling is Henry, he's five and an absolute sweetheart. He's the total opposite from his twin sister. Henry also adores Emma which is the best thing.

   The car ride is silent. As soon as I park Emma quickly slips out with pure excitement. She races up the porch and bursts through the house like she owns the place, but nobody cares because everyone loves her.

   "EMMA!" The whole house cheers at once, nearly making me go deaf. All my siblings give her a group hug. It's the greatest thing to see and then my Mama is last.

"It's so good to see you dear!"

      "Its great to see you too! It's been soo long," Emma exaggerates dramatically. My mother chuckles while she assesses Emma's face just the way I did. Her smile morphs into a small frown but she quickly hides it.

"So! I hear that you're going to see the fireworks!"

      "Yeah! Aren't you coming?" The blonde frowns. Mom smiles and slowly shakes her head.

"Sadly no, I have work dear, but you kids have fun!" Mom says to the rest of us. Then she looks to me, "Don't worry, Zelena is coming to take Henry and Mary."

        "Oh good!" I sigh with relief. I really didn't want them to miss out. The rest of us have dates and what not so we can't exactly keep the two tykes around for long. "Okay guys, lets go!"

    Lily, Ruby, and Ivy quickly race back down the stairs with everything they need. The three of them are bubbling with excitement that is actually really contagious. Mom placed rules for us. She said we can't be separated because it could be dangerous so I have to drive all of us there and make sure we get back in one piece.

   The moment we get to the park, the girls take off. I find it weird that my little sisters have boyfriends. They're 13, 14, and 16. They shouldn't be dating, but that's just my over protective side talking. I started dating Emma at 15 so call me a hypocrite I guess. That's besides the point. The point is that these boys aren't like Emma. They could break my sisters' heart and raise all hell. I maybe shy in crowds but when it comes to my siblings I won't hesitate.

     "So what should we do first?" She's all giddy and staring at the fair with excitement. That excitement disappears when I hand her a wig and a pair of my old glasses. Of course I popped the lenses out so she could see. She whines immediately in protest. "Awww do I really have to wear this?"

"Yes Emma please. You know I hate people and if word gets out that you're here in the flesh, everyone will come parading and searching for you. Then your mom will definitely kill you." That explanation is enough for her to cave. She puts on the black wig and places the purple glasses on her face.

      "I feel stupid!"

"You look adorable!" I laugh. She rolls her eyes and stares at all of the people. "So should we get snacks first?

     "First we need to find a spot to sit in the field, preferably away from everyone." I grab the picnic blanket I bought for this special occasion and anxiously lead the way into the crowded fair. I hate crowds, but for Emma's happiness, I'll deal with it for as long as I can.

"How about that hill." Her fingers point past the food vendors at a small little hill that nobody has claimed yet. That's a perfect spot! When I hastily agree she races me there. Her long legs sends her flying; I don't stand a chance against cheerleader legs. "Ah ha! I win!"