How Could I Forget!!??

That's just your bedroom btw.
There are going to be pictures of your walk-in-wardrobe, your suitcases and your outfit in this chapter.
(f/d) is favourite drink.
(f/j) is favourite juice.

(Y/n) POV

I was just reading a Naruto Various x Modern Reader story on Wattpad and it was by-far the best story I have ever read.

Then Rhys had to ruin it by calling me...
"Hey (Y/n), how ya doin' " He asks.
"I was fine BEFORE you called me you just intruppted me reading!" I say trying not to get mad at my best friend.
"I just wanted to make sure about the flight details and hotel and stuff for the comicon. You do remember right?" He asks.

"Yea. Of course I do!! Wakanda question is that??"I exclaim.
"(Y/n) are you ok? You don't sound too excitied like I thought you would be."Rhys asks me concerned.

Damn he noticed. Well no point in hiding it now cause when Rhys wants to know something then he doesn't stop bugging me till he gets it.

"Come over and I'll maybe tell you." I say rolling my eyes. "First of all I can practically hear you rolling your eyes and secondly be there in five." and then he hangs up in me.

After 5 minutes Rhys is over in my bedroom. "So tell me what's wrong." He demands.

"It's nothing. Really, it's just a stupid thing. Never mind about it. Tell me about you and Fey. You guys ready to go to Japan!!??" I ask excitedly.

Rhys just looks at me unimpressed "You are NOT changing the subject" he deadpans.
I roll my eyes again and mutter "Drama Queen" under my breath.

We stare at eachother for a little bit more until I look away. From the corner of my eye I see him smirk. I roll my eyes at him again.
"If you roll your eyes anymore than they'll fall out" he jokes.

But then he gets serious and asks me "(Y/n) what is wrong? Yyou don't seem to happy to me. And where's Anna, Tom and your parents?"

I frown and look away from Rhys. "They are all gone to France...." I trail off looking into the distance also ignoring the first to statements he said.

"Ohhhhh" He says and I look over to see a face full of understanding and sympathy.

I sigh and look down "I just feel like a brat like I have parents when people in the world don't and I'm complaining about them not spending time with me." I blurt out.

Rhys puts his hand on my shoulder "There's something else isn't there?" I look him in the eyes and nod. He nods back at me to keep going.

"I can't stop thinking that I'm going to my country again. What if I see him again? Also mom and dad just look after me. I understand it cause I'm not there real daughter hust adopted but sometimes I feel so alone and......" I keep rambling for another 5 minutes. ".......and that's about it" I finish.

"You done? Got it all out of your system?" Rhys asks me. I nod and smile sadly. "Thanks for listening to me, Rhys. I couldn't ask for a better friend." "No problem. Now you remember tgat he have a flight tomorrow morning at 7 a.m right? Have you packed yet? We are going to be there for 2 weeks."

My eyes widen to the size of saucers. "OMG I FORGOT THE FLIGHT WAS TOMORROW I THOUGHT IT WAS THE DAT AFTER TOMORROW. BLOODY HELL!! I HAVEN'T PACKED YET." I shout.

"Get out Rhys I have to pack" I say as I start pushing him to the door. "Text me if you need anything" he says before walking the test of the way. After a few seconds I hear the front door open, then click shut.

I walk into the walk-in-wardrobe at the far side of my bedroom and take down my suitcases.