Backstory

3rd POV

There was a 4 year old girl sitting in the lobby of a orphanage waiting for her adoptive family to come pick her up.

She's been in the orpanage for a year now. No one talks to her as she is an outcast. No one likes her because she is smarter than all of them.

How did I get here? She asks herself.

It all happened in the summer last year.
****
Her father and mother loved her alot but it was all fake from her father's side. In real life he hated her and he told her this everyday and used to beat her. If she told her mother, he would say that the child was making stuff up for attention.

It was a hot summers day and the Chiyoko family was in London for a holiday. The child's birthday was last week and she was 3 now.

The child was happily in the park by herself as her parents went to get icecream. All of a sudden her mother ran up to her and picked her up.

"Mommy! What's wrong? Why are you crying? Where's daddy"(Even if your father abused you, you still loved him as your father)

"Honey. Daddy isn't who he says he is. We have to go somewhere far away from here O.K? Then we will be safe forever without Daddy!"

The child and the mother reach the hotel room and the mother starts packing everything up.
"Where do you think you're going, Akira?" a dark voice drawls out.(A.N
Akira means light)

"Shi! I....I thought you were... that you were getting ice...icecream..." Akira,the mother, stutters and  smoothly shields her child from the man, the child's father, Shi.....(A.N
Shi means death)

"Well....... A little birdy told me that your leaving me and taking OUR little daughter with you. And you didn't even inform me.........How sad? Now I think a little punishment is due. Right, Akira?"

"Go away and leave MY child out of this!"
"Now. Now. We don't want someone to hear us do we?
No. No, not at all. Well than, I think I should shut you up. FOREVER"

Shi takes out a gun and points it at Akira.
The child starts to cry now. "Daddy!  Daddy! What are you doing to mommy!?"

"Shhhh.. Don't cry my princess. Everything is going to be O.K. I will always be there for you. Even if I'm not, I will. I want you to run as far away from here as you can O.K? Find someone who will take care of an____"

Bang (and the dirt is gone! Sorry I had to!😳)
A gunshot rang out as Akira fell to the ground.

"MOMMY"
"Now it's you next ,you little brat"

Run as far as you can...
The words rang out in the child's head.

The child quickly took Akira's ring and necklace.

She ran from under her father's legs and out the door

"Get back here you___" Shi was cut off by the door slaming shut.

********

"Your new parents are here to pick you up" the mean receptionist snaps.

The child gets up and walks to a man and a woman with a 4 year old twins waiting for her.

"Hi!" The woman says.
"I'm Elizabeth. This is Alexander my husband and Annabeth and Thomas our 4 year old twins.
We are your new family. What's your name?"

"My name is (Y/n)."

(A/N)

I hope this is O.K for you all.
Sorry for the late update.
Hugs and Kisses for you all.😘😘

P.s
This chapter is not edited so sorry for and grammer, punctual or spelling mistakes.