Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Brooke’s P.O.V

I woke up the next morning tired and the whole bottom half of my body hurt. “Matthew.” I whined shaking him awake. He turned over obviously still half asleep but smirking. 

“Does it hurt baby?” He asked putting on a pouty face. I nodded. “Do you want daddy to kiss it and make it feel better?” 

I looked at him again before slowly nodding my head again. He moved from his spot on the bed to in between my legs. Matt laid gentle kissed on my thighs, slowly working his way higher. My breathing got heavier the higher he got. 

“Baby girl, calm down.” Matt whispered with a smirk on his face. Suddenly the door to my room flew open revealing Kelsey and Gilinsky. Matt leaned his forehead on my stomach letting out the breathe he had been holding. I ran my fingers through his hair.

“You scared the shit out of me.” Matt said not lifting his head from where it was placed on my stomach.

“Sorry. If you wanna do bad things we can sit on the couch and ignore the moans and groans coming from the two of you.” Gilinsky said laughing.

“I’m not having sex with her while you’re in the room, Gilinsky.” Matt replied getting back under the covers and pulling me back into his chest. The 3 of them continued to talk as I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Matt woke me up telling me I needed to get ready to fly to the next city.

I threw on a random pair of sweatpants and one of Matt’s sweatshirts. I put my hair in a bun before sliding my van’s on. It was so late at night and all of us were pretty tired. The security had taken all of our stuff down to the car and were waiting on us. I walked out of the bathroom half asleep.

“You ready to go baby?” Matt whispered rubbing his thumbs across my cheeks. I brought my fists to my eyes, rubbing them because of how tired I was. “Awe my little baby’s tired.” I nodded my head. He put his hands on my waist and lifting me up like I weighed nothing. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. 

Matt opened the door to reveal the other’s that had been waiting on us. Shawn made a disgusted noise before walking off down the hall. Taylor didn’t look too happy either. I slightly turned my head to see Johnson carrying a sleeping Kenzie in his arms. I buried my face back into Matt’s neck. He kissed my shoulder lightly, “I love you so fucking much.” That was the last thing I remember before knocking out cold.

I woke up… on a plane, that was already in the sky. I looked down in my lap and saw a sleeping Matt. His head laying on one of my arms while my other hand was lightly setting on his waist. No one was sitting beside us, allowing him to stretch out. I quietly pulled my phone out of my bag and checked my twitter. Of course causing me to have to buy wifi.

I looked at tweet from Kelsey, it was me and Matt sleeping on the floor at the airport all cuddled up. “A match made in Heaven @TheMattEspinosa @BrookeMendes”

I retweeted it, putting my phone back in my pocket. I looked down to see Matt with his eyes half open. “Hey.” I whispered running my fingers through his hair. 

“Hi.” he replied a small smile growing on his face. “Baby, can I ask you a question?”

“Shoot Espinosa.” I replied looking down at him. I saw the smile on his face grow into a smirk.

“Well you see I just had this dream and I was wondering, Wanna join the Mile High Club?”    

SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN 40 YEARS OMFG!!!! I'M BACK!!!!!!!!! Seriously though im a horrible person. Much Love! ;)