Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Brooke’s P.O.V

“Well we were gonna ask you guys to hang out in our room, but we will just hang here.” Kelsey said throwing herself on the couch.

“I wanna watch a movie.” I whined sitting down next to Kelsey.

“We can watch a movie just know we don’t watch those girly chick flicks.” Carter replied making a disgusted face.

“Good. Those are fucking stupid.” I said giving Carter a high five. Carter walked over to the tv and put in the Purge. I fucking love this movie. Carter went to come sit down next to me when I heard that voice.

“What do you think you are doing?” Matt asked sternly.

“Um sitting.” Carter turned toward him. Carter looked almost amused. “Look calm down Espinosa, I’ll move if you wanna sit next to her damn.” Carter got up and moved to the chair near the couch. It was just me and Kelsey on the couch. Matt on one side, Jack G on the other.

They looked at each other and smirked. Kelsey and I looked at each other then back at the boys. What the hell were the planning. Before I could realize what was happening I was thrown over Matt’s shoulder. I looked over and saw Kelsey was thrown over Jack G’s. They both sat down on the couch, us still over their shoulders.

“Can you take me off you shoulder?” I asked Matt not so nicely.

“What are the magic words?” He replied smirking. That damn smirk.

“Just take me off your fucking shoulder.” I said resting my head against the back of the couch. That was until I felt him smack my ass. Hard. “Ow! What the fuck?” I yelled.

“The correct answer was Please Mr. Espinosa.” He replied taking me off his shoulder and setting me on his lap. I looked up at him up at his face, only to see that same damn smirk plastered on his face. I looked over at Kelsey and saw she was snuggled into Jack G. I ship it #Jelsey.

The movie started and I cuddled up into Matt’s chest. It was half way through the movie when I felt Matt start to kiss my neck. This went on for like 5 minutes before he whispered something in my ear.

“You are a major turn on you know that right?” It was barely above a whisper.

“If that was some lame attempt to get in my pants it didn’t work.” I whispered back. I saw him throw his head back in frustration and laughed before I fell asleep.

We were all awoke the next morning to a loud knock on the door. Jack J groaned and ran over to the door. He looked through the peep hole.

“Damn it! Brooke, Kelsey hide now!” He whisper-shouted.

“Why?” Kelsey asked obviously still half asleep.

“It’s Cam and Shawn. Hide now!” He whisper-shouted again walking back the door. Kelsey and I ran into the bathroom and hid in the shower, but we could still hear the whole conversation.

“Do any of you guys know where Brooke and Kelsey are?” We could hear the worry in Cam’s voice.

“Haven’t seen them why?” I heard Matt ask.

“They aren’t in their room and I thought you, Matt, of all people would know where at least my sister was.” The annoyance in Shawn’s voice could be heard from a mile away. Making me roll my eyes as I continued to listen.

“They probably went to the mall or something chill.” Jack G replied.

“Well we are gonna go look for them. Get ready we have Magcon in a few hours.” Cam shouted before they walked out the door. We heard the door shut but we still didn’t walk out. Carter walked into the bathroom pulling the shower curtain back. “Coasts clear.”

We stepped out of the bathroom and saw 4 smirking boys. “What is with you guys smirking all the time damn.” Kelsey sighed.

“It’s just funny because just this morning at like 4 a.m. you claimed that you and Brooke were good girls. Now you guys are hiding from your brothers in our bathroom.” Jack G laughed.

“We are still good girls. To our brothers. They still think we follow the rules, blah, blah, blah, a bunch of other shit I don’t care about.” Kelsey replied annoyed.

“I think what Kelsey means is that our brothers don’t know about this. We are good girls to them. But in reality we are just bad girls that haven’t been caught.” I explained smirking.

“5 SECONDS OF SUMMER SONG REFRENCE.” Kelsey screamed. We high-fived and waited for them to say something.

“Well go get ready for Magcon. They will probably be looking for you guys back up here soon. But before you go-” Matt cut himself off and smashed his lips to mine. He pulled away and pushed me out the door. He winked at me before saying “See ya later beautiful.” He slammed the door in my face after that.

“What happened in there? Jack G kissed me and then shoved me out the door.” Kelsey said coming up behind me.

“Matt did the exact same thing to me.” I replied. “Kels, What have we gotten ourselves into?”

Love you guys! ;)