Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Brooke’s P.O.V

Kelsey and I sat on the couch and ate nearly all of their food. Psh I didn’t even feel bad about it. They can go buy more food.

“I have never seen girls eat like this before.” Jack J said in astonishment.

“You got a fucking problem Johnson?” I asked turning my head to look at him.

“No- it just- uh-” He couldn’t make out a full sentence. Kelsey and I started laughing. And then we started eating again. I regret absolutely nothing.

“Brooke where’s Lee?” Shawn asked smacking the back of my head.

“Damn. She’s in our room. Go check on her. She wont answer my texts.” I said shooing him away. Shawn left the room and I continued to eat and watch tv. I felt someone sit down next to me. I looked over and saw Matt. His arm thrown around my shoulder. Carter was next to Kelsey his arm thrown around her.

“What the fuck are you guys doing?” Kelsey asked sassily.

“Sitting here. Is there a problem Dallas?” Carter said in the same sassy tone.

“Alright, First off, You better Pop, Lock, and Drop that fucking attitude Reynolds. And Second, No there isn’t a problem.” She replied being extremely sassy. I held my hand up and gave her a high five. I wonder where Shawn is. He isn’t back yet. Oh well, I’ll just cuddle with Matt till he gets back.

Shawn’s P.O.V

I walked into the girls room and saw Lee sitting on her bed crying. God I’m a great big brother. I walked over to her picking her up and holding her in my arms. She cried into my chest and I just held her.

“Do you want to tell me what’s wrong?” I asked her calmly.

“I feel like Brooke left me for Kelsey. Like Kelsey took my spot. Brooke has basically ignored me this whole trip and we haven’t even been here a whole day.” She wiped her tears and looked up at me.

“Do you want to go back over to my room? Brooke, Kelsey, and all the boys are there.” I wiped the tears off her face that continued to fall. She nodded her head. I set her down on the bed and let her get on my back. I walked out the door and down the hall to my room. I slid my room key in the door and walked in the door. I nearly dropped Lee when I saw Brooke cuddling Matt.

Brooke’s P.O.V

I heard the door open but didn’t think anything of it. I knew I was in trouble when I heard Shawn’s voice.

“What are you doing?” I could hear the anger in Shawn’s voice. He’s only been this mad once before. Or at least that’s all I can remember.

“Cuddling with Matt. Why?” I asked not taking my eyes off the tv.

“We will talk about this later. I don’t want to make a scene.” He whispered in my ear.

“You don’t run my fucking life Shawn. I’m a big girl I can do what I want.” I stood up from my spot on the couch and crossed my arms over my chest. Shawn put Lee down and walked over to me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the hall.

“Listen and listen good got it?” He was nearly yelling at me and I felt so small. I just nodded my head. “They are all bad news. They want trouble. I don’t wanna see you hurt. You may think you know them but you don’t. Matt, Carter, and the Jacks are major trouble. You don’t know what you could be getting yourself into.” He ran his hands through his hair.

“Ok. I wont get involved with them.” It came out barely above a whisper. He hugged me and I hugged him back. I just straight up lied to my brother. I mean whatever they have done it can’t be that bad, right?