"Oh Kapri, I wanna introduce you to my sister Kori." Kacey smiled looking between the two. Alyssa had been over by Athena admiring the baby when she looked up over hearing Kacey.

"Waddup." He looked her way, she was a beautiful girl to him and he could see the similarities she shared with Kacey.

"Hey." She says shyly sending him a wave. "It's nice to meet you, Kapri." She held her hand out.

"I ain't with all the hand shaking." He shook his head. "That's for white folks." He grabbed her hand waiting for her to stand up before pulling her into a hug.

For some reason a wave of Jealousy took over Alyssa. She had met Kori when Kacey and Montana went over their vows. She was a very sweet girl with a nice personality and she was really really pretty. Alyssa couldn't help but feel some type of way.

"Well, okay then." Kori chuckled.

"Ima go check on my boy real quick. I'll be back and congrats on the baby Kacey." Kapri says before disappearing out the room.

"When are you scheduled to leave?" Alyssa asks looking at Kacey as she grabbed Major sitting him on her lap.

"In the next two freaking days." Kacey groaned, "This place makes me sick and I don't wanna be here any longer."

"Girl I know how you feel, after you give birth you be ready to dip."

"And I am definitely am ready...so you let Tyrone watch Mia by himself."

"Tyrone?" Athena said, "That name sounds familiar."

"He's Mia's father, the one who told you, you didn't have to babysit her cause he was there now." She rolled her eyes remembering that day.

"Yep, that's where he was from."

"So you let him watch her by himself?"

"Yeah I did," Alyssa shrugs looking at everyone not wanting them to really be in her business."He said he got them tickets to some festival and I had class so I let him take her."

"So you starting to trust him more?"

"What's going on with you and Montana? I noticed the tension between you too earlier."

Kacey squinted her eyes at Alyssa seeing she changed the subject.

"Nothing, he just got me tight."

"It's always something with y'all." Alyssa chuckled shaking her head.

"She came out with a head full of hair, did major too when he was born?" Kori asked looking at her sister.

"Yep he did."

"I wanna know how since this one here came out bald headed." Athena joked causing everyone in the room to laugh except Kacey.

"Akekeke, so funny mama." Kacey playfully rolled her eyes.

" Kacey playfully rolled her eyes