DHAMAKA

It was a normal day as usual bela and Mahira were in OM.Bela here was busy with pinky as she was whining like a small baby and was not ready to eat the diet food on the other hand bela was hell bound to make pinky have the food.

And our Mahira madam was busy playing with herself.

Then after sometime some business cluents of Shivaay entered OM.Shivaay took them to the study as they wanted to discuss something very imp regarding the deal.For sometime shuvaay excused himself from them and went out of the study while mahira being mahira was busy roaming the umteempth no. of time that day so she went inside the study.And was very cutely staring those business clients sitting there.

They were drinking tea(garam garam chai).So mahira also wanted to have that so she went to one of them and was asking for the tea in her babyish langugae which he could not get.

Mahira went closer to him and in the attempt of sitting on his lap the tea from the man's hands fell and it ruined his pants.

He got hell angry and,

Man~you mannerless girl pagal stupid you ruined my pants now I will teach you a very good lesson.

He just took Mahira's hand and put it on the cup of hot tea due to which she screamed out loud due to the sudden pain.

Bela who was sitting in the hall heard mahira's vail and her heart just sank she immediately ran to the right from were the sound was coming and saw mahira sitting on the floor and crying very badly and her hand had turned full red.She just went and picked her in her arms and cooed her but mahira was not getting calm and her crying had increased.Bela here was trying to figure what had happened to her and it was then she noticed her hand which was full red and had swelled.She got hell scared and was just looking at her hand and she held it in her hand and was asking how it happened but mahira was just crying So to give her relief bela took her to the room and immediately took her to the kitchen and went and poured cool water in a bowl and put ice cubes and immediately put her hand in it but it didn't decreased her vails.So as a result the while oberoi family gathered to see what happened to mahira as she was crying.Here Bela's eyes got teary seeing her only daughter in pain and she herself was crying seeing her pain.

Sumi~kya hua bela mahira ro kyu rahi???

Bela~aunty wo (while crying) mahi ka haath jal gaya

And she also bust into tears.All of them got shocked to hear this and asked her ro calm down and then they all went out and sat on the couch .

Bela sat with mahira in her lap and her hand still in the lap and mahira was still crying and bela was trying to Coe her.

Bela~kuch nhi hua h mahi abhi thik hi jayega beta dekho mumma fuu fuu kr rahi h na??

But mahira was crying and crying.She had turned red due to crying her eyes had swelled up and it was paining very badly.

It pierced Bela's heart to see her child in pain.

Then bela called a doc.The doc checked her and asked

Doc~itna haath kaise jal gaya??

Bela~pata nhi doc achanak se iski rone ki awaz suni aur dekha toh haath pura laal laal ho gaya ( while crying) thik ho jayega na haath??kab tak thik hoga??kuch medicine wagehera h kya pain kam krne ke liye??kabse ro rahi h doc plzzz

Doc~relax! Thik ho jayega 3-4 dino mein mein ek cream de raha hu usse masaage kijiyega aur agar pain hoga toh hath ko cold water mein rakhiyega and nothing serious just she is too young and baby skin h isliye bht delicate h

Bela took the cream and applied it on her hand and after sometime she fell asleep on Bela while hugging her.

Sumi~beta iska haath kaise jal gaya aise kahi kitchen mein toh nhi gayi thi na??