Afat Ki Pudiya

Oberoi Mansion,

After the whole wedding thing happened finally the whole family was back to Mumbai and the newly wedded couple was sent for their honeymoon.

Mahira had to again go to her school much to her displeasure.Shivaay and mahir were back to their office and Bela was back to her job as well.

Currently,the whole family was just sitting on the sofas in the living room as it was a Sunday after a hectic week at work.Bela was nagging Mahira to finish her homework.

"Mahirji isko homework karaiye na mein zara khana bana rahi hu mom aur Anika ke saath"Bela said handling over the books to him.

"Arre toh baadmein kara dena tum hi"mahir said.

"Nhi phir yeh so jaiyegi uske baad yeh khelne jayegi garden mein aur phir khana khake raat ko so jaiye mujhe time nhi milega aap kara dijiye abhi"Bela said with finality in her tone and left to cook lunch.

"Aa beta homework krte h"mahir said pulling her to make her sit.

"Daddy pakka nextt tym"mahira said

"Nhi beta agar yeh homework nhi kiya na aapne toh mumma meri pitti kr degi"mahir said not giving in her demand as he does always.

"Chalo likho yaha A for apple"mahir said making her do her homework.

"B for Bullet"mahir said.

"Nhi dady B for ball hota h"Mahira corrected him.

"Ha beta pr B for Bullet bhi hota h"mahir said trying to make her understand.

"Nhi daddy B for ball hota hai"Mahira again said.

"Mahi beta daddy sahi bol rahe h"Mahir said.

"Nhi...mumma daddy galat padha le h"saying so she took her book and ran to her mother.

"Kya padha rahe h aap isse??"Bela asked coming out of the kitchen with knife in her hand as she was cutting Veggies.

"Kya pagal h yeh meine bola B for Bullet toh kehti h nhi"mahir justified himself.

"Mahirji bacchi h aur B for ball bol denge toh kya ho jayega??...aur wese bhi dheere dheere samjah jayegi ki B for sirf ball nhi bht kuch hota h...ab B for ball se padhaye wapas aur C for cat bolna Canopy nhi"saying so she went.

Mahir sighed and again started teaching her and making her do her homework.It took him too long to make her do it as she wouldn't sit on a place for long.Mahir had to make her concentrate on her books.

"Dhanya ho tum...kese padha leti ho isko tum...meri toh jaan nikal di iss ladki ne homework krne mein"mahir said once he sat down to have his lunch while the rest already sat.

"Ab pata chala mein isko aafat ki pudiya kyu bolti hu...aur aap kya bolte the??....kyu meri beti ko badnam krti rehti ho uski burai krti rehti ho dekha aapki beti ko"Bela said and mahir just agreed with her.

It is always tough to make children do things as they are always in their own world doing what they wish to do not listening to others.

"Accha chalo meri poti kk burai krna band karo tum dono"said Sumitra who was making Mahira have her lunch.

Behir just chuckled.

Soon the lunch was wrapped up and all went to their respective rooms to get a nap.

Mahir  and Bela layed down on the bed and Bela was trying to make Mahira sleep because the lil devil if not made to sleep would disturb others.

"Mahi ab chup chap so jana nhi toh pitaai ho jayegj ab aapki"Bela said strictly.

"Mumma neeni ni aa li h"Mahira whined.

"Accha chalo mein aapko story sunati hu thik h yaha aao mumma ke paas"saying so Bela made her sleep on her chest and wrapped her arms around her frame stroking her back.

Bela kept telling her the story and at the same time patting her back to make her sleep and she herself slept while doing so.Mahira also slept between the story and mahir also slept listening to the story.The trio slept without the care of the world in their own peaceful space.

Post nap when they got up trio went down to have some snacks.

All the elders settled down for coffee and Mahira was having her juice along with some biscuits.

After the snacks everyone decided to have their dinner outside in some restaurant.So they all got ready.Bela made Mahira wear a cute lil jumpsuit.

They all drove in their cars and reached the restaurant

They all drove in their cars and reached the restaurant.They ordered their food and once they were finished with their dinner Bela went to wash her hands and mahira followed her.

But when Bela came back she didn't saw Mahira on the table with others.

"Mahi kaha h??"Bela asked.

"Tumhare saath gayi thi woh"Anika said.

"Nhi mein nhi lekr gayi usse...mere saath nhi thi...mein toh yahi chodkr gayi thi usse"Bela said.

"Kya hua??"mahir asked as he came back after paying the bill.

"Mahira nhi mil rahi...yahi bethu thi inhe laga mere saath gayi thi pr mein nhi le gayi thi usse saath"Bela said.

"Yahi ghum rahi hogi pata h na uss ladki ke paav tikte hi nhi zameen pr"mahir said to assure her.

"Mein dekhta hu..chal Shivaay"saying so both went to search her.

Bela also went to look after her and the rest also went to check on her but they didn't found her.

Tears started pooling in Bela's eyes as her daughter went missing.

Mahir hugged her to calm her down saying they will find her.

"Yeh rahi moti....parking lot mein thi"Rudra said carrying Mahira in her arms.

Bela just took her from him and hugged her tight.

"Kitni baar bola h Mahi mumma ko bina bataye kahi mat jao....jaan nikal deti h yeh ladki meri hamesha....kisi din sacchi mujhe attack hi degi yeh"Bela said hugging her daughter happy to she her safe and sound with her.

She really felt like her heart stopped beating when they weren't able to find her.

Mahir just hugged both of them.

"Mahi aisa mat kiya karo beta"mahir said hugging his daughter.

Everyone just sighed in relief as Mahira was back safe and sound.

"Agli baari dhyan rakhna padega hume hi yeh toh bacchi h"Andy said and everybody just nodded.

"Mein chodne hi nhi wali isko kabhi..baar baar attack dene ko taiyaar hi rehti h yeh ladki...sahi naam rakha h iska afat ki pudiya"Bela said looking at Mahira who was playing with her dad's pocket hanky.

"Fine ab kuch mat bolo meri beti ko...ghar chalte h aaj ke liye bht drama ho gaya h...Mahi thak gayi hogi"Mahir said.

Everyone agreed and soon left for their home.

After a long time finally I have decided to update....So sorry to make you wait but I was thinking of the future plot only and so I finally decided to update when I thought of some....Anyways I don't promise regular updates as I have my exams next week so will be busy with it.

Target-
Votes-100+
Comments-100+