😠😠

Behir turned towards the entrance and saw mahira with an angry looking Vyom.

They both went towards them and before they both could say anything Vyom started his rants.

Vyom-bhai Tu kaha itna busy tha ki apni eklauti beti ko uske school se pick nhi kr sakta tha......aur bhabhi aap bhi???how can you be so careless??mahira waha bichari wait kr rahi thi aapka aur rone hi lag gayi thi ki usko bhul gaye sab woh toh uske teacher ne mujhe call kr diya isliye mein usse lene chala gaya wrna pata nhi aur kitna time usse waha wait krna padta???......aisa careless behaviour nhi hona chahiye aap dono ka apne eklaute bacche ke towards

And he kept on ranting.After a few mins when he was satisfied with the amount of things he told them he calmed down.

Mahir and Bela stood there as innocent kids being scolded for there mischief.And mahira was also nodding at his Vyom uncle's rants as even she was upset as her parents forgot her.

Bela then bent down and hugged mahira and said.

B- sorry baby mumma aapko nhi bhuli thi aaj toh daddy ki chance thi na aapko pick karne ki toh mein kese krti aapko pick aur mumma toh work pr thi na baby toh mein kese aati

As she said this mahira started pondering over her words and when her words settled in her mind she turned towards he daddy to hear his side of story.

Mahir-mahi baby daddy aapko bhule thodi the mein toh aapko surprise krna chahta tha isliye mein aapki mumma ko BHI pick krne aaya tha phir hum teeno saath mein jaate na isliye lekin aane mein thoda late ho gaya....sorry mahi daddy Kabhi bhi yeh galti dubara nhi karenge aur mahi ko kabhi bhi wait nhi krwaenge okay??

Mahira though was angry at them but melted as somewhere she was frightened when nobody came to pick her so she was already missing them so she just nodded her head at mahir and hugged Bela who was surprised at her act.

Bela very calmy asked her while rubbing her back and taking her in her embrace.

Bela-kya hua baccha??

Mahir didn't said anything she was just feeling her mother's warmth which she missed the most when she was alone standing at the school waiting for her parents.Bela as if understood her kept her in her embrace and was patting her back as to providing her silent solace.

Then Bela took her and settled on the sofa with her in her lap and started interrogating her.

Bela while caressing her face asked her.

Bela-kya hua???Mera baccha darr Gaya tha waha pr??huh??

Mahira nodded her head and Bela just felt bad for unintentionally ignoring her daughter.

Bela-mumma is sorry aage se mein aapko jaldi pick krne aaungi aur aapko wait bhi nhi karungi okay??

Mahira nodded her head.

Bela kissed her forehead and said.

Bela-mahi aisi choti cheezo se darte nhi h okay??....aap toh Mera strong baby ho na??h na?

Mahira nodded her head.

Bela-toh drna nhi okay aur hamesha Yaad rakhna ki mumma aur daddy kitne BHI busy kyu na ho aapko kabhi nhi bhul sakte samjhe??.....aap toh mumma ki jaan ho koi apni jaan ko thodi bhul sakta h......aage se darna nhi okay??

Mahira nodded her head and Bela just hugged her.After a few moments she pulled back and said.

Bela-accha mumma ko na aapko kuch batana h baby

Mahira-kya mumma??

Bela-yeh ki abse mahira,daddy aur mumma yaha rahenge inke saath (pointing towards the Oberoi's).

Mahira-kya mumma??

Mahir then intervenes and says.

Mahir-kyu ki mahi yeh daddy ki family h na toh daddy inke saath rahenge na,aur aap toh daddy ke baby ho toh aap bhi daddy ke saath rahoge na aur mumma bhi toh wahi rahegi na jaha aap aur mein rahenge isliye samjhe

Mahira took her time to process his words and then she pondered over something and said.

Mahira-daddy bom (Vyom) chachu kaha lahenge?????

Mahir turned to vyom and Vyom said.

Vyom-mein London ja raha hu bhai bola tha na tujhe meine

Mahir-yaha rehne mein harz kya h??

Bela-ek min ek min tum(Vyom) London jaa rahe ho and why is this a news to me??

Vyom-bhabhi mein batane wala tha...Woh mujhe wapas London jaana padega kyuki dad bol rahe h mein unka business takeover kr du ab Woh retire Hona chahte h aur mom chahti h ki ab mein unke saath rahu toh......

Bela-kab jaoge??

Vyom-next week

Bela-wow aur na bata rahe ho....kya h yeh vyom thoda toh pehle bolna chahiye na

Mahir-yrr Bela tum isko rokne ke bajaye isko daat rahi ho kyuki issne tumhe ab bataiye h yeh baat kamal h!!!

Bela-mahirji mein usse kese roku....we can't be selfish waha Uske parents akele h aur wese BHI Bhai aur chachu ki responsibility isne bht acche se puri kr di h ab isko ek bete hone ki responsibility puri krni padegi.....aur London koi durr thodi h jab mann karega chale jaya karenge isse milne aur bhuliye mat hamare paas private jet BHI h toh relax aur usse khushi khushi alwida kijiye.

Actually Vyom is originally from London and when he came to India for a trip he found mahir and at time mahir didn't had his memory so he took him with him and since then they have been inseparable and so they did their studies together and even started their business together and now the thought of Vyom leaving is not taken in a good way by him.

Mahir nodded his head at bela's words and then said

Mahir-thik h lekin jab tak tu nhi jaata london tu hamare saath rahega yahi issi ghar mein I,e Oberoi mansion.

Vyom reluctantly agreed.

Mahira-bom chachu mahiyaaa bil miss you (mahira will miss you).

Vyom just went awe at her antics and hugged her tight and said.

Vyom-i will miss you too princess.

Then after sometime the Oberoi ladies prepared the lunch while the men were chatting and then they all had lunch.

Post lunch mahira was drowning in sleep so Bela had to make her sleep so the Oberoi's asked them to make her sleep in mahir's old room as they had always maintained his room thinking he might return some day and demand for his room.Bela made her sleep in the room.

Guys aaj ke liye itna hi......I know we have not been updating since a lot of time but we are busy with our studies and exams so we will try to give you all timely updates.

Target-
Votes-100+
Comments-60+

Till then be safe and happy reading.....

And yaa guys plzz do check our new story THE LADY OF THE HOUSE....it is a new story and moreover our new journey with you so plzz give it as much love and support as you gave to our other stories......