"I don't think this is a good Idea." You blurted out. Just as you was about to let go of Malfoy he span you around and dipped you which left you surprised. He smirked down at you as you made eye contact with him.

"Why not?" He asked as he slowly lifted you back up.

"Because of the obvious reasons." You stated.

"Don't you want to get back at Diggory?" He questioned.

"Kind of... well yes but no." You answered. You wanted to make Cedric jealous or hurt after what he did, but you didn't think dancing with Malfoy would do anything apart from make him, as well as everyone in the great hall confused. "If you are implying that us dancing is a way of getting back at Cedric then you're technically helping me."

"I'm not helping you." Malfoy replied quickly.

"I think you are ferret boy." You smiled. You looked at Malfoy and you hadn't really paid much attention to his eyes before, but now you'd noticed them you couldn't help but stare at them. They were beautiful. Stop! You told yourself.

"Whatever." Malfoy mumbled.

"Where's your date anyway?" You asked.

"Over there with some guy from Drumstrang." He signalled with his head.

"Oh, so out of all the girls lining up to be your date you chose the one who didn't even like you?" You teased.

"You can't even tease me about that when your date kissed-" He stopped himself. "Too soon?" He asked.

"No it's fine." You brushed off. It was a joke. you wasn't going to start crying again because of a joke. You didn't feel sad as much anymore. instead you just felt Angry.

Malfoy span you around again and pulled you a bit closer than you was before. Your heart beat quickened as the two of you looked each other in the eye. "It's beautiful isn't it." You asked before you got glued to his grey eyes.

"I guess." He replied.

"You guess?" You chuckled.

"Well I can see something more beautiful." He smirked.

"And what is that?" You asked not getting the hint.

"You."

"What a line Malfoy!" You chuckled and hit the back of his head with your hand lightly.

"It's not a line but I should try that. I'll write it down." He said smugly. "Jokes aside you do look-" he paused and looked you up and down. "Breathtak-ok."

"Breathtak-ok? A beautiful thing to say Ferret boy. You also look breathtak-ok." You replied.

"I always look good."

"Is that so?" You said rolling your eyes at him.

"Yes, it's a straight fact."

"if it's opposite day." You answered with a grin.

-

You'd been having a good time with Malfoy, which surprised you a lot. You'd been having such a good time that you didn't see Hermione and Ron arguing with each other and leave the hall. The two of you had been dancing and teasing each other all night about everything and anything. You just couldn't get your head around why Malfoy was being a decent person for once in his life. Anytime you'd ask he'd change the subject or reply with some witty comment. 

"What time is it?" You asked noticing that most people had left the hall. 

"No idea." Malfoy answered.