CY23:LEAVING ON A JET PLANE/CUPS

Beca's POV
Its our last day shooting Pitch Perfect 1. Chloe Distant herself because its what i want. She only appears if she have a scene.

I miss her so damn much. And The girls decided to have a bonfire and talk..

"After the shooting we'll seperate again.  I just wanna say I will miss you guys!"- Stacie said

"What are you going to do after this?"- I asked

"i am going back to Shoot my music Video for my new music  and will join the girls from the tour"- My sister said.

"I will go to Interviews and photoshoots and I will meet my co-actors for our new movie."- I answered

"We are going to be busy for our careers eh. Hope we can find a time to have a night out again"- Emily said

"Im going on a Vacay with Bumper for a while bitches"- Amy said.

"We'll see each other on Premiere of our movie right?"- Aubrey  asked

I saw Chloe Shook her head.

"Guys can we sing a song?  i mean lets film it!"- Chloe Said."For my new vlog lets go"- Robi said.

Chloe:
I got my ticket from the long way round(Aubrey:All my bags are packed im ready to go)
Two battle a'whiskey for the way(Stacie:Im standing here outside the door)

She looked at me with her eyes are sad..

Beca and Chloe:
And im sure would like some sweet company (Robi and Emily:I hate to wake you up to say goodbye)
And Im leaving tomorrow what you.

Chloe:
So kiss me (All: When im gone) and smile for me (All: When im gone) Tell me that you'll wait me (Beca:You've gonna miss when im gone) Hold me like you'll never let me go  (Emily: You've gonna miss me by my hair you've gonna miss everywhere)

Beca:
Cause Im leaving on the jet plane

All:
Dont know when i'll be back again

Chloe:
Oh babe i hate to go(Beca: And sure you've gonna miss me)

All: When im gone.

"I miss this! If only we can go back time"- Flo said

"I wish we still Bellas!. I mean i love the New bellas right now but Our Generation was the best"- Emily said

"I miss the day Bumper and I were still Having a Nastiesss"- Amy said "Dude You still having a nasties til now"- Cynthia said

"So guys! i wanna say! Im so lucky to have you all!"- Chloe said and smiled...

"By they I am opening my new Clothing Brand in South Cal and New York City.  I am expecting you to come guys"- Lily said excitedly and we looked at each other "You talk that loud now huh?"- I teased and she sighed "Oh shut up man!"- she whined

"Guess what guys! Im planning to set a family dinner with the Jauregui Fam next week in Miami. Im just sharing i really wanted to meet them"- My sister said.

"Im so happy for you Babe!"- Aubrey said and She embraced My sister.

Aubrey was still inlove with my sister but she knew that they will last as friends.

"And Guess What!!! After a long time being a single. I am liking someone!"- Stacey said and Robi Smack her head "But she was afraid to be rejected.. Damn Conrad!! Heyy Aubrey!! Stacey Was inlove with you!!!! "- Robi said that made Stacey Blushed and Aubrey Gulped.

"Robi i told you not to tell yet!!!"- she said and she Run after my crazy sister.

"That two!"- Aubrey said and shook her head

"I will miss you guys"- Chloe said

"Hey you two!!!!! Come here we are going to take a picture!"- Cynthia yelled

the two cameback having a bananas in their hand.

Chloe was beside me she wrapped her arms around my shoulder. Aubrey was between Stacey and Robi. Amy was having her signature pose. Emily in the middle with Ash and Jessica. Flo and Cynthia On the left and right side. Lily having an indian sit.

"say bellas!"- Robi said and we harmonized like the old days.

_______________________

Chloe's POV
Today is the day. I will leave again and this time to find myself back. Everyone knew except Beca. 

But they dont know where i am going all they know is that im going to find myself.

"Are you sure about this Chloe?"- Stacey asked while focused on our way to airport.

Well Robi and Stacey insisted that they will accompany me going to airport.

"Please dont Cut your connection"- Robi said opening the chips.

"Of course i will not. Out plan will not going to success if i cut our connection"- i said and she nodded.

"And incase that you changed your mind dont hesitate to call us we will fetch you ok?"- Stacey said.

"Just act like you did not know that i left Ok? "- i reminded them and they nodded "Thank you guys. And i will always be thankful to you. Im so lucky that i have met the nerds like you"- i said

"Do you really need to to go? "- Stacey asked "Dude you are asking her for a million times"- Robi said and Stacey rolled her eyes

"Im sure about this. If i stay here I cant resist Beca so i need to stay away to find myself too."- I answered .

I sighed as we stopped. This is it.

"Take care of her ok?"- i said and they gave me a thumbs up.

We hugged each other and i entered the airport.

I will comeback with the new me. The better me. I will come back with a ring and ready to marry the girl that i wanna be with.

I will come back for you Beca.