Chapter 1

Dick and Wally have been together for almost 5 years now. They shared a small apartment in Blüdhaven just big enough for them and maybe a few guests. Though living space was small, they loved their city. It wasn't that popular so the two could patrol the streets alone at night and in the day, Dick would go to his regular job at the police station and Wally would be teaching in the science department of the local college.

Right now, however, they were at home. Wally was sat lazily on the sofa (couch) watching who know what on the TV, whilst Dick ran around hurriedly making sure the house was tidy and a large dinner was in the oven.

Wally lent his head over the back of the seat and watched his boyfriend rush all over the apartment.

"Whatcha doing blue bird?" Wally questioned.

Dick smiled at the nickname before pulling an exaggerated sad face
"did you forget what today is? Damian is staying over for the weekend and he is bringing his new boyfriend so we can meet him!" Dick replied as he walked over and sat next to Wally.

"Do you think it's 'you know who'?" Wally laughed.

"Probably, it's sooo obvious they like each other!" Dick joined in the laughter.

"If it is him you owe me cash"
Wally smirked

"Why do I owe you money, I think it's him as well" Dick shouted quietly.

"Your dad is a literal billionaire!" Wally rolled his eyes and chuckled again slightly.

"Whatever," Dick sighed with a smirk as he stood up and looked down at Wally "are you going to help me get ready or what?"

The older boy huffed dramatically and slowly began to get up, "Sure"

Dick gave his boyfriend a peck on the cheek before swiftly turning and making his way to the kitchen, "Good" he smiled.

Wally blushed for a second but quickly went and followed him out the room, a large smile now on his face as well.

Wally put his elbows on the counter and put his chin in his hands "You know your brother hates me right, heck that kid hates everyone!"

"You'll be fine Walls trust me, now quit complaining and help, they'll be here soon"