Chapter 6

'I' :Kurama talking
'Hope':Thoughts to Kurama
'You' :Author speaking
"Enjoy~~": Naruko speech in the physical world

Hehe~ Didn't expect a double update did ya? I guess this is considered as a halloween surprise.
_________________________________

After Buhara dragged off a Menchi who was clinging onto me tightly, we all got up into the airship as the chairman introduced himself once again to us applicants.

Like once was enough, I don't need to listen to this again. Zzz......zzz

I zoned back in to hear the important parts of their speech, "...We are scheduled to arrive at our destination tomorrow morning at 8am." The weird slime looking guy in a tuxedo says.

"You'll find dinner waiting in the dinner hall, you are also welcomed to get some rest. So you're allowed to do anything as you please until we contact you." He continued his explanation as my eyes brightened at the word dinner.

"Alright! Gon, Naruko let's explore the airship!" Killua exclaims, I snapped out of my previous zone and nodded dashing after them.

......

"GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!" I hear the chef exclaim "Go and eat at the dining hall!" He continued and pushed us out, we all fell on our bums but I didn't bother about it since I was eating a piece of chicken I had held in the jaws of my mouth.

We all stood up at the same time and looked at each other giggling as we continued exploring the ship, "Wow! Cool! Come and see this guys!" Killua exclaimed staring out of the window.

We followed his lead and looked out, seeing a bunch of bright city lights on the floor. "Woah! It's like the ground is covered by jewels!" Gon exclaimed as we marvelled at the sight.

"Hey, I was wondering... Where are your parents?" Gon asked out, "Hmm... Well they're alive. Maybe..." Killua answered half-heartedly, "They're assassins." He continued, "Huh? Both of them?" Gon asked as he stopped staring at the view to look at Killua.

I gave a glance at the sight as Killua turned to look at Gon, "Heh! That's your first reaction!?" He exclaims laughingly, "You really are interesting! Naruko what do you think about it?" He asked me.

"I don't really care but if both parents are an assassin that would be cool." I replied with a cool tone, "Wow, you guys are the first, to ever respond so seriously or nonchalantly." "You're telling the truth right?" Gon asked. Killua placed one hand on the ledge as he used it to support his head.

"What makes you think that." He raised a brow, "Instinct." I blurted out, "Well... I'm from a family of assassins, so they're all assassins. And my family has high hopes for me... But I can't stand it. Who wants their whole lives planned out for them." Killua trailed off.

He then turned towards us making weird faces as he continued, "Then when I mentioned I'm going to do things my way they all snapped, my mom had tears flowing down her face as she exclaims about how much potential I have for being a top assassin." "Hahaha..." Gon laughed awkwardly.

"Horrible parents right? So we ended up fighting and I stabbed my mother in the face." "Say what! You stabbed her in the face!?" I exclaimed, "Yup, and my brother who was beside her and ran away." Killua continued, "Wow... Didn't know you could be such a rebel." I replied, "Haha, yup." "Hm... Then what about you Naruko?" Gon directed his question to me.

"Hm... Parents huh? Well I'm an orphan who has a twin brother." "What?! you're an orphan?" The both of them exclaimed as I chuckled, "Sometimes I wonder whether you guys are related." "No we aren't!" They exclaimed once more as they stared at each other before glaring.