4 (slight nsfw)

iwaizumi's hand sneaked around oikawa's waist, he pulled him closer and continued kissing him, passionately. oikawa could barely catch his breath, but not that he was complaining.

to be honest, he felt light headed. after a whole day of tiring lectures he was suddenly picked up by iwaizumi's driver. the drive was longer than the last ones and not as awkward as before. once they had arrived at this four star hotel, oikawa met the staff who led him to a room on the top floor. inside was iwaizumi, waiting for him with his arms open, their lips met each other immediately and ever since his arrival, the two have been all over each other.

he could feel iwaizumi's strong grip around him, probably leaving light bruises at this point, but who is he to stop this man? oikawa....liked it. for the first time in his life he found himself immensely attracted to a fellow male. he never really considered himself to be gay or even bisexual, he never had any feeling towards the same sex, but iwaizumi was different. oikawa couldn't and wouldn't group him in with the other males, no, he was something else.

iwaizumi finally pulled away to catch his own breath, leaving oikawa's lips cold and craving for more.

"sorry for doing this right off the bat. i had a terrible argument with my wife and... i am just feeling so utterly stressed and annoyed.."

"hey.. never apologize. i'm here if you need me, use me in whatever way you like"

"don't say that as if you're some kind of object, tooru" iwaizumi finally released oikawa from his grip and sat down on the side of the bed, he looked up at oikawa who was smiling at him gently. "yet you bring me so much happiness.... "

"if me being here for you means that you get to relax and be free from all the stress then... i don't mind being an object you carry around whenever you go" oikawa's lips curled into a smirk, almost, his cheeks were flushed red as he hoped for iwaizumi to pull him down and attack his lips again, but the other just looked down.

"i don't know... how long i can keep this up though... my wife is beginning to get suspicious, that's why i changed hotels." iwaizumi sighed. he failed to mention how she got suspicious - iwaizumi stopped having a sexual relationship with her, he just "didn't" want to do it with her, as a matter of fact, oikawa was the only one who aroused him. but oikawa is much younger and a male - a gravestone for his reputation.

"do you still love your wife?" oikawa's question echoed through the room, he searched for a moment of hesitation from iwaizumi and he got it immediately.

"uh.. i'm.. yes? i don't know? we've been cold late---" iwaizumi was cut off when oikawa very promptly and without shame sat down on his lap, picking up his face in his hands and staring him into the eyes.

"you don't need her...when i am here..." he whispered into iwaizumi's ear and pressed his lips against his. iwaizumi gave in immediately, he gripped oikawa's waist with one hand, while the other slithered under his shirt, feeling his skin, his spine, making oikawa shiver.

oikawa felt drunk whenever he kissed him, he felt ecstasy whenever iwaizumi would touch him. the latter wasn't going light on oikawa, biting oikawa's lower lip and inviting himself to his mouth. his hand sneaked into the taller's pants and gave a light squeeze to one of his buttocks.

oikawa felt a shiver run down his spine once more, yes, yes, iwaizumi should abandon all the other thoughts and just have oikawa in his head when they are together. he's just helping him relax, right? the two pulled away for just a second, a string of saliva still connected their mouths, iwaizumi felt infatuated with oikawa, right now, in this lighting, in this moment, he was perhaps the most attractive person in the universe, bringing out the beast in iwaizumi slowly but surely.

iwaizumi didn't spare any time, he flipped them around, laying oikawa down on the bed while he himself hovered above him. he licked his lips at the sight of such beauty and got to work instantly.

he first attacked his neck, oikawa's hands found themselves on iwaizumi's strong back, he left a trail of kisses, searching for a spot that would elicit a more vulgar sound from oikawa. and there it was, a slight moan, that escaped his now red lips, iwaizumi took it as a confirmation before sucking on the spot for a solid few seconds, making it red.

without much rational thought, his hands moved swiftly and he removed oikawa's shirt in just a second. iwaizumi awed at oikawa's chest before touching him all over and leaving kisses, going further down while oikawa began shaking, his body could barely handle all this - he had never gone this far with anyone. sure, he had experimented kissing guys, figuring out that he is attracted to them in at an atleast fundamental level - but he had never gone more far than making out. feeling iwaizumi's lips on his abdomen, his hands already working to take the pants off of him, it made oikawa shake with excitement and slight fear.

just a few second later and oikawa felt his pants slipped down his legs, his private area covered by a single piece of clothing still left on his body. iwaizumi continued touching and leaving his marks all over oikawa in a trance like state, he spread oikawa's legs apart, kissing the inside of his thighs and working his way up to the sweet finale. at first, he rubbed it slightly through the fabric, oikawa was as hard as stone and a load moan escaped his mouth.

he felt the cold air hit his member, he curled up just slightly in embarrassment and fear. he...wanted this, right? this is all good, right? oikawa was ready for this...right?

doubt.

a long and loud moan escaped his mouth as iwaizumi's lips wrapped around his hard member, the tip of his tongue teasing him. oikawa gripped iwaizumi's hair, shaking even more so than before.

a virgin. that's who he was. he had never gone far with anyone, he had never let anyone explore parts of him that only he and his doctor had seen. but iwaizumi had a dominant and authoritative aura, he couldn't resist him.

to say the truth, oikawa was afraid. not even mentally or physically prepared for a sexual intercourse, he was already close to a climax, even though all iwaizumi did was foreplay. it could happen any moment now and iwaizumi was still bobbing his head up and down, his arms and hands gripping oikawa's thighs.

fear.

no, he wasn't ready.

his whole body convulsed as he arched his back, coming into iwaizumi's mouth as he thrusted deeper down the older's throat. and then...silence. he felt iwaizumi rise, his member leaving iwaizumi's mouth with a pop.

"you're so goddamn sexy... so erotic.. i want to devour you... but you're shaking..." iwaizumi growled as he looked at oikawa underneath him. his fit body shaking, tears had formed in the corner of his eyes and yet he still looked so sexual.

"i'm sorry... i am just...not ready for more... i'm sorry... i'm sorry...." oikawa turned his head away, prepared to be left alone in the hotel room and probably never see iwaizumi again. he rejected his advances, a lot of men would feel defeated.

"hey... it's okay..." he felt iwaizumi's warm palm on his cheek. as he turned to him, he felt reassurance.

he was different.

"if you don't feel like it, i won't force you. just tell me when you are ready, in the mean time, if you don't mind, i'd like to do what i did today more..."

oikawa abruptly sat up, embracing iwaizumi - he was different from everyone else....