Revealed *Updated 12/13/23*

"Wait! My Lords! Bella will be changed

"Wait! My Lords! Bella will be changed. I have seen it! But that's not all. I have seen something else. Something you must see!" Alice cried and ripped her glove off, offering her hand to Aro, "Please, let me show you."

Aro Volturi grinned at the idea of grasping her hand and seeing the future. The hunger to have her gift in his ranks more tempting than anything he could currently imagine. He flashed in front of her and took her hand, fingers curling around her own as he began to swim through the entirety of her life. When Aro glided into Alice's mind and dug through her past, he found himself looking into the eyes of his human mate. Something he had never expected to come from this interaction. He saw her beauty as she sat before Alice and gave her a piece of her mind. He heard the firmness yet melodic flow of her voice, his knees threatening to buckle at the sound. He saw the way she moved, elegant and poised.

And how Alice saw their future. He did see Bella's future, but all he truly cared about was the sight of the mate he had waited for all these years. Cared only for the smile on her face and sweet giggles she uttered as his lips ghosted over her nose. Over four thousand years waiting for her. For this thing of beauty now known to him. This Charlotte Frost. He ripped his hand away and flashed towards his brother, Alice shuddering at the feeling of his mind slipping from hers at his sudden departure. Both Marcus and Caius were shocked by his lack of properness as he paced before them, gnawing at his thumb so deep in thought Caius wondered if the bastard of a brother would be able to dig his way out.

"Brother, what have you seen? Will she turn?" Caius hissed.

"I saw her. Immortal. But that is not important." Aro spoke softly still in amazement.

"Not important?! That is the whole point of this trial!" Caius snarled, fist slamming down onto the arm of his throne, the wood splintering causing Marcus to huff in annoyance.

"At ease, Brother. Aro, what is it you have seen?" Marcus spoke and raised an eyebrow, eyes shifting between his brother and the future seer who now helped Edward to his feet.

"È lei. La nostra regina." Those few words had both Marcus and Caius standing in a flash. Their entire bodies shaking with a thousand emotions.

"Are you sure, Brother?" Marcus was stunned, his dead heart aching in his chest.

"It was her?" Caius's voice was merely a whisper as he imagined finally meeting the Queen he has long yearned for.

"I think I would know our mate, Brothers." Aro hissed irritated at the thought that his Brothers doubted him.

"After all this time..." Marcus sank back into his throne holding his head in his shock.

"Where is she? Is she immortal or mortal? Her name?" Caius was slamming Aro with questions so fast Bella could barely understand him, "What color is her hair? What accent does she have? What's her favorite color?"