The Usual Quick Word

Hello hello! Welcome to Convictions and Confessions! I just want to address a few things before we start.

1) This book will be updated every Sunday. One chapter every Sunday. If I can't post on that Sunday, then I'll probably send out an announcement saying why I can't do it.

2) This is a murder mystery novel. There may be some graphic depictions of the crime scene. Also, there is going to be some swearing, so I just thought I'd warn you.

3) You saw the #father-daughter tag, huh? You also saw the #adopted tag, hm?  Well, if you did, I'm gonna make one thing clear. This is NOT going to be an adoptive father-adoptive daughter romance story. If you like those kinds of stories, then I'm sorry, but this isn't the one. This is actually probably going to be one of the few books I have written where there isn't a romantic subplot or where I don't plan for my MC to fall in love throughout the book.

4) A HUGE thank you to @partofmycharm for giving me some AMAZING advice on writing my book! Without her, TSOC wouldn't have come to life and become what it is. Go check her profile out, and if you need advice with your mystery advice, then don't hesitate to ask them! They're super nice and the advice they give is KICK ASS. So, thank you so much! I owe you a huge one!

5) A huge thank you to YOU for choosing to read TSOC! I'm so grateful that you've decided to give it a shot. So, I hope you enjoy!

6) Big thanks to RavensOfOld for the amazing cover and the back cover for TSOC! It was for a birthday gift, and it was such a wonderful gift and surprise!

That's pretty much it

That's pretty much it. Let's get into it! See you in the first chapter!

Love you guys,

Shree