He gets you a gift..

Suggested by: Eliveon_Sunshine2

Today was yours and Egons 6 month anniversary, so he decided to do something special. He's always knew about your love for animals, kittens in particular.

First he took you out on a date, being extra sweet, then he asked Janine to take you out somewhere, most likely shopping, whilst he sets everything else up, ready to surprise you with the kitten.

You and Janine get back after 2 hours or so and Egon is waiting for you in your shared bedroom. You walked up to your room, Janine going back to her office. Your boyfriend of 6 months was sat on the bed waiting for you to get back.

"Hey love, your finally back."

"I needed to get back soon enough to celebrate our anniversary didn't I?"

You set down the bags and climb onto the bed, immediately wrapping your arms around Egon, him returning the gesture.

"Hey baby?"

"Hmm?" You hum as a reply. "I got you a little something.."

"What is it?"

"I'll be back, one minute."

Egon gets off the bed and walks into a different room, a few minutes later he stands outside and tells you to close your eyes, slowly you do.

Egon walks back into the room sitting beside you, he hasn't told you to open your eyes yet, but you hear a small, adorable meow coming from his direction.

"Ok, open your eyes."

You open your eyes as quick as you could and see Egon with a little, adorable dark grey kitten sat in his arms.

The kitten:

You feel tears forming in your eyes, "Now I feel bad, I didn't get you anything

You feel tears forming in your eyes, "Now I feel bad, I didn't get you anything."

"Hey don't feel bad, you didn't need to get me anything, I have you and that's enough." He says wiping the tear from your eye with his thumb.

"You want to name her?"

"Sure. Hmmm I wanna name her Ghosty."

"That's adorable, perfect for her."

After that being said, you and Egon just spent the rest of the night cuddling with each other and Ghosty, enjoying each others company.