First kiss

Continuation from the one were Egon asks you out...

Still you and Egon were oblivious to the boys watching you with curiosity out the window.

After you said yes to Egon, his face contored into a look of surprise. "R-really?"

"Yes, Egon, I've liked you since the day I turned 11, hell I love you, I always have, ugh. I know I seen like I'm not the type for lovey dovey shit but oh well. Egon, I've loved you for most of my life, I have never told one person about my feelings for you ever, until Dana forced it out of me, but oh god, when you asked me out I stuttered because I didn't think you loved me back, okay? Do yo-"

You were cut off by Egon smashing his lips onto yours, your eyes widened on surprise until you finally melt into the kiss, your arms wrapping around Egon's neck, whilst his slowly wrapped around you waist, pulling you closer.

The kiss seemed to go on forever until you two finally pulled away, "You rambled too much, but I love you too (Y/N)," Spengler breathed out.

You giggled a bit, pulling him back down to your height and kissed him again, whilst the two of you were making out, Egon pushes open the door to the firehouse and shut it once you were inside, pushing you against the wall, the both of you in the middle of a heated make out session ignoring everything else around.

Egon licks your bottom lip as if asking for consent for entrance, as you open your mouth for allowance he slipped his tongue into your mouth as your tongues tangled together.

Bonus.

Ray, Winston and Peter all walked downstairs silent, after they all walked down they walked over to Egon and you, standing behind Egon, silently.

Peter cleared his throat, causing the both of you to split apart, the both of you pull away, Egon turning around.

Once you notice the boys standing there, a thick coat of blush covering your faces, your lipstick smudged on yours and Egon's face.

Word count: 351