Bending down I smile even though he could not see it. "Feel better?" I asked and he nods.

Standing up I look to see Kili and Fili. Kili holding his bow and I smirk.

Moving forward I stand behind Kili as he raised his bow. Placing my hand underneath his elbow he jumps and lets the arrow go in my direction but I snuck to the side before snagging it out of the air.

"Easy young one." I said with a chuckle and he huffs.

"What are you doing?" He asked annoyed yet curious and I roll my eyes.

"I'm pretty sure I've been shooting a bow longer than you have. Was just going to give you some tips." I said and looked to Fili who had been watching the interaction.

I motion to him with my bow. "Would you like to try?" I asked and he bites his lip before shaking his head and looking away with a huff.

Freaking dwarves.

Kili held a guilty look. "I'm sure I'm okay without those tips." He said however the look on his face was saying something else entirely.

"Well not that it matters but...Keep your elbow up and breathe as you pull back. Release the breath when you let go." I spoke before turning away.

I shake my head before looking at the group coming out of the troll cave when I heard the noise.

"Somethings coming!"

Little feet. A dozen or so at least. I frown and reacted by pulling the two boys behind me as I go for my sword before I see our intruder.

A smile breaks out on my face and I launch myself around him in a hug. The smell of woods and animals entered my nose.

"Radagast the brown. What on earth are you doing here?!" I said in a happy voice. Happy to see one of my oldest friends.

He smiles back knowing who I am but stops when he goes to speak.

He tries multiple times. I let him go as he goes to speak. As he speaks with Gandalf I look him over.

I stop when I feel it. A darkness that clouds him. A darkness I haven't felt in many years. Growling lowly I move closer to both of them.

Grabbing his and Gandalf's arms I lead them away. "Radagast why do I sense a great evil on you?" I asked and he looks down making Gandalf look at him as well.

He pulled it out of his robe and I see it. Only a sliver but I see it. But I step back growling, my grip on Gandalf tightening significantly.

Chills ran through my body as my eyes flashed red. My ink drawings, and tattoos, burn as I feel my inner beast raging inside.

Gandalf placed both hands around my shoulders. "Calm, calm. We will figure this out." He spoke and I nod breathing before looking to Radagast. I pull my hood back a bit for him to see me.

"Radagast. I will be with the group. Talk to Gandalf and he will explain it to me. It has been good seeing you old friend." I spoke placing a delicate kiss on his cheek. Yet I rushed it...that darkness would continue clouding my mind.

I embrace him for a moment before walking away. That dark feeling overcame my body making me close my eyes as I breathed.

I pull my cloak closer to me and pull my hood farther down so you only see darkness.

My breathing labored and grip a tree for support. I could see the fight that happened that day and gripped the tree tighter.

My strength overpowered me but it all stopped when a small hand laid on top of mine.