He gave him away???? This can't be true ... no I refuse to believe he's a pathological liar, he's just saying these things to hurt me, make me weaker than I really am!!

"Or how I was the one who killed your real father!!!" My heart stopped beating and was officially done, he won. "Oh how I remember like it was yesterday picking up that gun and looking in the eyes of your father watching him fall to the ground." It happen so quickly I was driven by anger not thinking right just pulled. I shot him!

"Ahhhhhh!!!!! You bitch." I smiled at the sight of him being hanged from the shackles from his hands watching his bleeding leg in happiness. That moment is where I could see who had the upper hand, who was actually in charge, we had power!

"You thought you could break me down talking about my past telling how all their death were my fault. They weren't and I know that now because they were a piece of this giant puzzle of my dysfunctional life that you brought upon me. Listen, because of you Maria is free and isn't under your rule anymore, and AJ is with her the love of his life." I walked up to him smiling holding the gun straight to his eyes watching him shake in fear. "You didn't kill my father he's alive and well. But I have one question for you before this is all over .... Did you actually love me as a baby, when I was first born or was this your plan all along?." I didn't have to threaten him with the gun he knew to take me seriously.

"Yes. I fell in love with you the minute you were born, but then as you grew up I started to notice your eyes. They were crystal like and all came back to me revealing that you weren't my child!!"

"SO YOU LOCK ME UP FOR 11 YEARS AS PUNISHMENT!!!" I yelled back.

"YOU WEREN'T MINE!!! THAT SLUT HAD THE NERVE TO EVEN HAVE YOU. I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU THE MOMENT SHE DIED."

"But you didn't why?"

"Because I would rather torture you, make you think less of yourself than to put your ass down because you were never anything to me. You don't deserve to even have a life, I should have killed you all those times ago." I looked at this cruel man I called my father for 22 years of my life and just felt happy and free to actually hear him say this.

"Thank you." I said.

"For what?!"

"The truth .... all those times I thought it was me who was terrible and me who was responsible of my mother's death, but all of this was you and your excessive need to hurt and be a monster. All you ever wanted was power and control over people and you ended up losing both. Your nothing! You don't have any power now and will never have anything so, I'm not scared anymore because now I know who your really are without the gun or the power. Your just Mitchell Reeds a man who never became king.....

He stared at me furiously knowing I was right and that was enough for me to be free from him and live my life with my family. I can walk away knowing he's alive and captured and still be my best self. I smiled at him leaving but felt a sharp feeling on my back, he kicked me pulling on the chains to loosen. One arm was free and he tried to grab the gun I hit him in his face crawling towards the gun. He pulled my hair yanking making me tighten my grip towards.

"WHOSE NOT IN POWER NOW!! HUH?" The blade from my hip was gone and was in his hand ready to slit my throat then ..... He was on the floor with two bullets embedded in his forehead, I looked to see Angelo holding his gun aimed at Mitchell.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt? Do you need anythi-?!" I smashed my lips on to his in surprise he received it. "So you are ok?!"

"Yea I'm good now, thanks to you."

"Well I did tell you when we first met that I would kill him...." He chuckled softly picking me up taking me back home to our family.

Dear, Mitchell
6.15.2015
I wanted to thank you for a long time now and I have no idea if this letter will reach you but here I am stuck in a cell underneath you. Maria tells me that I will be free one day and I'm still holding on to the piece of hope. I don't know if you know about this but AJ's been teaching me to kick ass and I feel like I'm at 100% now. Anyway you see Mitchell I'm done if you find this letter then I'm gone already because I'm not scared of you anymore I feel like I found something that's been missing from me all this time. I don't know what the future holds all I know is that your not in it and I'm finally living.