Chapter thirty two

Start bij het begin

"I don't know." Cal sighed

"Don't go...please daddy..."

"Mama doesn't want me around."

"I want you around." Issac whined

"I know."

He climbed down off of cal and crossed his little arms. "I hate mama"

"Hey don't you say that."

"BUT I DO!" Issac rushed back home with cal in tow

"Issac!" He ran into the house and hit hazels leg yelling how he hated her. "Issac stop!" Cal ran through the door. Issac just continued to hit.

Calum picked his son up. Issac kept screaming and hazel looked down with tears in her eyes.

"SHES MAKING YOU LEAVE FOREVER!"

"Yes but stop yelling." Cal tried to calm issac down

Hazel looked up "Cal I told you you can stay in the spare-"

"you think that's something that'll be fun for me? Living with the girl who told me she wants to see other guys? Watching you bring other guys home and get dressed for dates and watching the kids while you go and get boned by some assface who probably only loves you when he sees your panties? I can't do that hazel!"

Hazel sighed. "Go if you want. It's your choice."

It was quiet until cal asked "when did you stop loving me?"

"I didn't stop..." she bit her lip and looked down. "I just don't think we should be together." Calum put his son down and walked over to the front door. "Wait don't leave! Please....I can't do this by myself..."

"Fine." Cal sighed. "But I'm leaving right now to go to the studio."

"But...dinners almost ready...it's really late, can't you go tomorrow?"

"I'm not hungry."

"Okay but please just don't leave..."

"I'm going outside a smoke."

"You're gonna smoke?"

"hazel what else do you want me to do right now? I'm out of good options. You don't want me to be with you but you don't want me to go and you love me but you don't wanna be with me and I'm confused and mad and I'm not sure what else to do."

She moved close to him and put her hand on his cheek. "No more drugs." Cal moved her hand,

"What gives you the right to say that to me."

"Because I'm your friend..."

Calum shook his head. "You're the mom of my kids."

"Right, so please don't do it."

"It's only a cigarette." Cal said while walking to the front porch. She followed and sat next to him

"Please...

"you're doing this thing again....this thing that you do to make up for being shitty and I don't get it. I just need a goddamn cigarette, can't you please just give me that?"

"i'm not being shitty, i just don't wanna be with you anymore but i wanna stop you from damaging your body and i don't want you smoking or smelling of smoke near the twins."

"That's why I'm out here!" Calum was literally over everything. He just needed to fucking forget. "And you ARE being shitty! And I have every right on earth to be upset about it!"

"how am i?! you want me to kiss you when i don't really enjoy it"

"No I just want you to leave me alone and let me smoke!"

"Fine then. Smoke all you want. Smoke a big ass fucking bag of weed if that's what you want!"

"Yeah that's what I want!"

"You're just gonna go to your old habits..."

"you were the only thing keeping me from them hazel. Now you're gonna go date some other guys and I'm gonna give myself lung cancer, it's just the way life is gonna be now, and there's nothing either of us can do about it" he shrugged

"you always make me the bad guy! Our kid hates me because he thinks i'm the reason you wanna leave, he hits me for christ sake! You always make me feel bad for telling you how i feel, i don't wanna be with you anymore. I wanna see somebody else. I wanna meet someone who isn't you."

"then do it! I don't care just leave me out of it and stop trying to get me to like live in your house or something cuz I don't want to!"

"THEN GO BUT DONT EVER FUCKING COME BACK!" Hazel screamed but found herself looking at cals lips. They were always so soft and nice and big and perfect and-

Calum stood up and turned around to leave. Part of him was hoping hazel would stop him again but she didn't. She didn't stop him and he walked away, down the street to a Taco Bell and went inside just to escape the growing cold outside. He fell asleep there, with his head on the table