Chapter Twelve

As always, none of this is mine. This belongs to Stephenie Meyer. I just like to dabble in the playground she created.

I need a fucking cigarette after that citrus from the previous chapter. And, I don't even smoke! Plus, we're not done. We're going to continue the perviness with Bella's turn with the camera and some more homemade porn. We'll also hear her thoughts about the benefit and such.

Chapter Twelve

Edward

"Keep filming, Capo," Bella said as she sat up. "Camera on my pussy. I want you to watch as your cum ..." She looked at me, circling her clit and her swollen lower lips as my release began to leak out of her. "I'm yours, Edward." She spread it over her lips and slipped her fingers inside. "All yours, baby. I can feel every bit of you." She removed her fingers from her pussy and she spread my release along her mouth, tasting both of us.

"Fuck, you are my fucking wet dream, Isabella," I growled. I stopped filming and I pounced, claiming her mouth. "I hope you're not tired, Bella. We are not sleeping."

"I want to feel you everywhere," Bella breathed, rubbing her body against mine. "I want to know how deeply you love me." She took my hand and placed it on her ass. "Everywhere ..."

"I do love you, Bella," I said. "Every perfect fucking inch of you."

"I love you more, Edward and I want to feel every perfect fucking inch of you," she commanded, pushing me onto my back and kissing me. "My turn to play, baby."

Bella

I straddled his waist, picking up the camera. I smiled at him, taking a few photos of his post-coital face. "Are you blissed out, baby?" I asked.

"I am, cara," he murmured, reaching up and twisting my nipples with his long fingers. "Seeing you come undone? Fucking gorgeous. Seeing me inside you? Filling you?"

"I love feeling you claim me, Edward," I said, rolling my body over his. I was still aroused from our intense lovemaking in addition to his release still inside me. I inched down, taking more pictures of his muscled torso. His pale skin was flushed with exertion. I bit my lip when I moved past his waist and saw his cock. It was still soft, but nevertheless, impressive. I leaned down, nibbling on his nipples and tasting his salty skin. His fingers tangled into my messy bun, loosening it further and making some curls fall over my shoulders. He was staring at me, his eyes nearly black with desire. I took a picture of his face before pressing the camera into his hands. "Watch me. Film me as I get my taste."

"Bella," he whispered.

I just grinned, kissing down his torso. I caressed his skin and his cock began to stir. I traced his hip bones, gliding my fingers along the 'V' that led down to his growing erection. I stared at him as I nipped along his skin. Using my fingers, I rolled his balls and he let out a delicious groan. Languidly, I sucked them into my mouth and he cursed lowly in Italian. My hand wrapped around him, gently stroking him. I could feel the residual wetness from my release on his cock and I hummed in approval. Releasing his balls, I plunged my mouth over his arousal.

"Oh, fuck, Bella," he growled.

I hummed, tasting both of us on him. I was spicy and tart, where he was more sweet and salty. I gently bobbed my head over him and he was babbling, pleading for more. I cupped his balls with my other hand and massaged his skin just behind them while I swirled my tongue around the head of his erection. I heard the camera shutter click as I gave my husband a blowjob. He was growing harder with each stroke of my tongue.