First day Part-1

En başından başla

(You choose which closet I really can't choose but ANYWAY)
I sat on my stool and looked around..(hmm... maybe...this?) I put on a cute kawaii outfit and some boots

I checked my outfit in the full body mirror and pulled the hood up

I checked my outfit in the full body mirror and pulled the hood up. As soon as I was about to leave for school I forgot two more things (OH MAN HOW COULD I FORGET!!) I went through my drawers and found what I was looking for

 As soon as I was about to leave for school I forgot two more things (OH MAN HOW COULD I FORGET!!) I went through my drawers and found what I was looking for

I put it on then rushed to my living room for my backpack

(Pretend the fire is off)When I finally grabbed my backpack I looked around and took a big sigh (is that everything? I guess that's everything) I walked out the door into the fresh air of the forest and I could smell the wet grass and blooming ros...

When I finally grabbed my backpack I looked around and took a big sigh (is that everything? I guess that's everything) I walked out the door into the fresh air of the forest and I could smell the wet grass and blooming roses and flowers since it rained hard last night. (636) I walked a few miles away from my house and turned around to get a good look at it
(I spent 2 hours looking for a pic)

 (636) I walked a few miles away from my house and turned around to get a good look at it(I spent 2 hours looking for a pic)

(Or this one which is my favorite one ⬇️)

(I chose this one because it's better ⬆️)

I sighed in a sadden tone and turned around to continue my day. I could see the exit of the forest which would lead me to a street the that is where the school bus is, i pokes my head through to check and looked forward then ran across without any hesitation as I jump to the sidewalk and as soon as I jumped a car came speeding past the Direction I jumped from (damn that was so close) I said in my mind.

I sat down in the seat at the school bus and waited. I checked the time and it was only 7:50 and school started at 8:25 so I only go about hmmmm 35 (did I get it right cuz I'm not good at math) minutes which I think but, if I'm not correct then I'm dumb and oh well but I heard the school bus coming and I turned to the right to see it heading my way so I stand up and waited for its arrival and once it arrived I looked and saw 1 empty seat next to a skeleton he was dressed in black and white had miss match eyes left is red right is white and had a black and white scarf the looked like a skunks tail. And had THIS HUGE KNIFE WHERE DID HE GET THAT FROM WHY IS HE ALLOWED TO HAVE THAT ON HERE DID HE EVER KILL SOMEBODY!!?!?! (Phew calm down sans calm down...) I walked up to him and asked nervously "e-excuse me but may I sit here?" He looked up at me and then nodded and I took a sat down I then did a victory dance inside of my head.

(Okay sans lets see if you can survive your first day at school)

-To be continued-
———————————————-
Hello everybody so just to let ya know umm... is that I posted this without warning you and I was but I just wanted to get this over with soo... yea bye!!!

Words:757