29

(Please read the end note)

Kim Taehyung

I grunt, feeling an unbearable headache growing inside of my head. My eyes flutter open, adjusting to the sudden change of light intensity. A lamp was place right in front of my face making my vision even more blurry. I blinked several times, making my sight clearer.

"Oh well, look who is finally awake." I frown, trying to turn around and search for the owner of the voice but I could not. My hands were tied up harshly and it was almost stinging. My neck was also wrapped around some kind of rope which was attached to a chair. 

"Let me go, Jiyong." I managed to say, my throat hurting as I tried to talk. The rope was pressed against my windpipe and voice box making it extremely difficult to even breath, let alone talk. Trying to move my feet, I found them also tied up to the chair I was sitting on. If only this chair could be broken.

"You know well I cannot do that." Jiyong replied, taking long steps towards my chair and finally stopping in front of me. Saying I was nervous was an understatement. I did not know what the male wanted and the stress was killing me. Being pregnant was not helping at all. I had another life to protect along with mine and I could only hope he did not know I was pregnant.

"What do you want ?" I questioned, my voice extremely low. It caused so much pain to let out a single word.  I could feel my heart rate increasing due to the lack of oxygen being pumped throughout my body.

"Nothing much. I just want Jungkook to step down from his alpha position." Jiyong spat out maliciously. The fact that he told me his plan so easily made me furious. He must be thinking that I am the weakest person ever and he was wrong. I could fight him if I was not tied up as a puppet to this wooden chair.

"He will not do that and you know it." I responded, my voice a little bit louder. I was way too angry to be preoccupied about the pain I was feeling. There was other priorities. I had to stand on my grounds. Jiyong only chuckled loudly, making my blood boil.

"Wrong. I have his little pregnant mate kidnapped. He would not want his mate and his futur heir both dead now would he ?" Jiyong smirked and I froze. He knew. He fucking knew. This could not be could news. Now, I will have to listen to every single of his demands.

"Why are you doing this ?" I mumbled, trying my best to stop myself from crying. I am a strong independent omega. That was not going to affect me. Jungkook is way stronger than any of Jiyong's men. I have to believe in Jungkook.

"I wanted to be alpha ever since my brother was alive. I purposely caused a fight between your pack and mine. I did not think that people would believe a toddler could be alpha. That's why I tried to cause a trauma for him, but he is way stronger than I thought." The evil in Jiyong's voice was evident and prominent. He was absolutely disgusting.

"You are underestimating him again. Jungkook is even stronger than he was before, you know that as much as I do." Jiyong nodded.

"Indeed. But the difference from now and a few years back is evident. Now he had a mate who he did not have ten years ago. My other plans were a flop but this one will surely work." Spat Jiyong, placing his fingers on my chin and making me look at him.

"Other plans ?" I whispered more to myself but Jiyong heard me. He grinned, pulling on the rope wrapped around my wrist making me groan out of pain. The fucking asshole.

"The omegas disappearing was my doing. I thought the pack members would blame Jungkook for being a bad alpha and rebel against him. But I guess the pack is also quite dumb. They always blindly believe in Jungkook which is quite infuriating. My plans are finally working and you do not know how happy I am Taehyung."

"You are absolutely disgusting Jiyong, you are not going to succeed." I rasped, trying to pull on my wrists and feet to get our of those ropes which trapped me.

"I am going to succeed Taehyung. You do not know to which extent I can go to achieve my goals. I've been waiting for so many years and I will kill anyone who tries to stop me." His eyes were full of blood lust and desire. Jiyong was dangerous and I could not let him get near Jungkook.

"Jungkook is probably on his way right now. I left a love note for him" Jiyong winked, getting out of the room. I had to find a way to run away from here. I had to protect Jungkook and my baby at all costs.

To Be Continued
This book is going to end in a few more chapters which means new book !

To Be Continued This book is going to end in a few more chapters which means new book !

It is Switch Taekook cause that's what I love and I want to write

Please tell me what you think and if you would read it
Thank you !
Love y'all 💜💜💜💜💜