9

Kim Taehyung

I promised Jin hyung that I would consider mating Jungkook but I don't think I will be able to. Each time I see him I only remember that he is the murderer who killed my family making us vulnerable. He went outside and I followed him clenching his shirt. For some reasons I was feeling very shy in front of Jungkook.

I hide my face in Jin hyung's hoodie and listen to him talking. It was very soothing to be in his company. After I hear him saying that me and Jungkook should talk in the room, I suddenly felt nervous. I dashed to the room expecting to be less nervous when I do so.

Jungkook enters the room soon after me and look at me up and down. He was checking me out that perverted alpha. I stare at the ground, feeling my face heat up. Jungkook was simply staring holes in my body. He was not even blinking.

"So...Should we do it ??" I stare at him wide eyed. He misunderstood whatever I said to Jin hyung to his own favor.

"I never said I would mate to you. I said I would consider mating to you. Listen well you stupid ass." He simply smirked at me with an almost angry look. I glared at him and he glared back. I was not going  to let him do whatever he wants with me.

"So what you are saying is that you want to know that extremely painful heat right." Jungkook said. It was like if he was threatening me to mate with him. Sorry not sorry that's not how it is going to work with me.

"Listen you horny bastard if you want me as your mate you should earn it. I would prefer pain over your shitty attitude. Anyways I have one week before the heat starts so you have one week to persuade me" I cross my arms looking at him right in his eyes. His smug look was gone and he was in deep thoughts.

"Fine. But I have another idea. Let's make a bet it will be the best idea." I raised my brow at his proposal. It was sure interesting but knowing him the bet would not be pleasant at all for me.

"What bet ??" Jungkook just smiled fondly. He was persuading me on not accepting the bet with his face. Well I will just hear his proposal and refuse it. Very simple.

"Well let's say that you have to keep a poker face for whatever I do to you."

"And what will you do ??"

"Bring you to dates. Any kind of sweet things."

"No thanks."

"Why are you too scared ?? Coward."

"Provocation is not going to work."

"Yeah I know it wouldn't work on weak omegas like you."

"What do you mean weak omega ??" I asked starting to feel a little angry.

"It is not like you are going to be affected by me anyways." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Fine let's do your stupid bet."

"Deal ??" Jungkook asked giving me his hand

"Deal."

"Well the rules are that if you do not keep a poker face...hmm...let's say 10 times I win."

"K." I simply responded.

"And I can do anything I want to win."

"Sure" I said without giving it any thought.

"How about we start right now ??"

Jungkook slowly started approaching me. I was not able to understand what he was doing and why it was related to the bet. I simply let him come closer to me and squint my eyes at him. He was coming way close than I expected him to come.  I backed until my back touched the wall.

Jungkook trapped me in between his two arms and smirked at me. So that's what he meant when he said anything. I put my hand on his chest trying my best to push him off but he grabbed my hand and pulled me even closer. I felt my face starting to heat up at our closeness together.

"Don't forget to keep a poker face sweetheart." I bit my lips and tried my best to stop blushing. But we all know that is impossible. Jungkook sank his head in the crook of my neck and started giving me butterfly kisses.

His hand wandered to my hair and yanked it so that he could have full access to my neck. He started sucking and biting my neck leaving purple and red marks all over my skin. I could no longer keep a poker face and let moans leave my mouth, expecting that Jungkook would not hear anything.

"Oh seems like I got one mark. Nine more to go." He started kissing me again but this time I pushed him real hard.

"I did not agree to all of this !!" I yelled at the top of my voice.

"You should have said that before I got a mark. Pabo." He flicked my forehead and I pouted.

"I have another rule if you are like that. You have to wait 6 hours before attempting to get another mark so bye"

I rushed out of the room with a blush on my face. I looked around for Jin hyung or Namjoon hyung. I sighed when I did not see any of these two. They are probably fucking like rabbits this horny couple. I went to the living and threw my body on it. What a long day.

To Be Continued
Thanks for reading. 💕💕
Give opinions about the stories. Thanks 💕